A Comunidade deu luz verde a este jogo!

A comunidade mostrou o seu interesse neste jogo. A Valve contactou o autor para iniciarem o processo do lançamento no Steam.

Blackspace
Evilius 28 Mar, 2013 às 8:44
Radio Silence?
where is everyone at? can't find any news or updates on how its going with blackspace since the turn to 2013. whats going on over there? did they launch themself into space?
a lot of fans seems to be fearing the worst from this 3-4 months of silence
A mostrar 1-15 de 26 comentários
< >
Midnyte Raven 31 Mar, 2013 às 11:35 
I'd have to agree, I even sent them an email a while back requesting an update and a way to help support them. ( I missed their kickstarter) But thus far all I can find is people asking about where their currently at.
SpectreOne 1 Abr, 2013 às 19:21 
I agree as well. I was very impressed with this game when I first saw it, but since it was greenlit on steam, they have gone silent. I am suprised that they haven't replied to this discussion themselves or added some comment to settle our lingering doubts.
Pancake Boy 10 Abr, 2013 às 12:57 
I hope they understand how epic this game looks and that they just fell short due to lack of advertisement and nothing more. This is by far the best looking game at the moment on Greenlight
Chimera 15 Abr, 2013 às 19:04 
Lets hope to see if they come back. I am really looking foward for this game..
susan harris 20 Abr, 2013 às 4:22 
Ditto, every so often I check this page trying to find out about updates/way to help.
I godamn love sci-fi and it never seems to be done right. This looks like it is going to do it right.
djcroc1 25 Abr, 2013 às 23:20 
This game is what i've always wanted in a strategy game so I hope they at least post an update soon...
TheLoneFerret287 26 Abr, 2013 às 14:59 
I just found this yesterday. You said it was greenlit right when they stopped giving updates? I bet they're just to busy working with valve to give us an update.
Sleven 12 Mai, 2013 às 14:19 
found it today - just to late X_x Hope this projekt and plans are still alive
Killgannon 6 Jun, 2013 às 22:43 
Let me give you money!!!!!!!!!!!!
Razielkh 20 Jun, 2013 às 7:18 
amazing!
Pridit 9 Jul, 2013 às 9:16 
Their Kickstarter failed so I'm not surprised there's been somewhat of a radio silence, they've done a few updates since on their official website and it seems progress is being made but understandably at a slow pace. I'll be surprised if this game comes out at all, I happily backed the Kickstarter so it was such a shame to see it fall short.

Their most recent update: http://www.pixelfoundrygames.com/index.php/en/dev-blog/58-slow-times-a-the-mechanically-challenged
Última alteração por Pridit; 9 Jul, 2013 às 9:16
Teykila 28 Jul, 2013 às 5:39 
i was realy impressed by the videos they made, i even backed for 60€ on kickstarter.
but since it failed, no more videos or evolutions on the game :/

i hope they didn't stoped the dev.
Última alteração por Teykila; 28 Jul, 2013 às 5:39
FutureGameDev 28 Jul, 2013 às 7:07 
I really hope they keep working on this, but an update would be nice...
TheLoneFerret287 29 Jul, 2013 às 11:38 
In the description it says the release date is Q4. Q4 is october through december, so if we don't hear anything by late december, its a good chance we won't hear anything about this game at all.
TheLoneFerret287 29 Jul, 2013 às 11:39 
Still hoping this comes out though. Looks amazing.
A mostrar 1-15 de 26 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50