Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

Fantasy Grounds Virtual RPG Tabletop
Rhapsodae 2. říj. 2012 v 2.19 odp.
What can FG2 owners expect ?
I just like to know if i have to buy it all over again or that the version i have can be transferred to my steam accounts. Im not gonna buy it again since i already own two full licenses.

Will there be a discount, are they cross compatible etc

I think most voters know how awesome FG is, and i really like to see it on steam. But having to buy the tokens, rule sets and lite and full licenses again will not be something i look forwards too
Naposledy upravil Rhapsodae; 2. říj. 2012 v 2.20 odp.
Zobrazeno 1-13 z 13 komentářů
< >
Smiteworks  [vývojář] 2. říj. 2012 v 8.32 odp. 
Rhapsodae, we don't know the answer to how that will all work out yet. If you've been with us for a while, you know that we try very hard to do right by our community. We will try our absolute best to get as much stuff ported over for free as possible. We'll need some more info from the Steam devs on what we can and can't do. I'm hearing rumors that it will be possible to create keys of some sort for existing users. We obviously track the order history of everyone to support license key retrievals and re-downloads already... so hopefully it's must a matter of matching steam users to FG users and sending over some data.
Dr0W 2. říj. 2012 v 9.27 odp. 
Sounds good enough!
Rhapsodae 4. říj. 2012 v 4.44 dop. 
Indeed. @Smite, You guys sure are passionate about all this, and its good to see that you'll keep an eye out for the people that brought you to this point. Lets see what will be possible, we're almost there :) .
Legion =) 16. říj. 2012 v 1.36 odp. 
I played games before join Steam and for the insertion has not need more than reinstall the game.
AlexLeGrand 18. říj. 2012 v 9.57 dop. 
I must admit I have the same concern as Rhapsodae, I really wish FG join the Steam community in order to gain on new players and give a rebirth to the best VT program out there. Although, having purchased a full license for FG2 I just wish to be able to play on Steam as well since there will be a shift of players between the original platform and the new Steam version... It's really a positive strategy for FG and their actual owners, being part of a more dynamic community, making it easier to find groups to play with. Let's just hope the transition from FG2 to Steam will be in respect of the fan base.
Smiteworks  [vývojář] 20. říj. 2012 v 10.16 dop. 
Our goal is to have existing FG users (around 24K of them) and Steam users both be able to interact and play together without requiring existing users to make any additional purchases.
Thadian 1. led. 2013 v 3.44 dop. 
if a community rises that allows new wannabe's like me to test features it would be helpful. I have never heard of this before steam. This is 5 star, good job on this.
Smiteworks  [vývojář] 3. čvn. 2013 v 10.46 odp. 
Thanks Thadian, there are a bunch of die-hard community members and supporters already. Many of them have been so for 5+ years or more. I am also aware of many people who use it as a way to test new game systems since it is flexible enough to allow nearly any sort of game system you can imagine. At it's core, it supports all the standard dice rolling features, macros, maps, tokens, etc., but it can be fully customized with scripting support to come up with some very impressive automation.
Darabka 18. říj. 2013 v 1.09 dop. 
Sounds good, I would love to get a key as a Ultimate License holder, but if that doesnt work, if Steam users can join my game that would be cool too. Fantasy Grounds by far the best Virtual Tabletop out there, no questions asked. Im happy this got greenlit as it will help more people get into the hobby. Steam is the right enviorement for this.
Magnatude  [vývojář] 10. lis. 2013 v 7.10 odp. 
I'll be available to host some games C&C and possibly a M&M series, I'm currently an Ultimate License holder so Demo users can join... Doug, is the demo going to be downloadable here as well?
Magnatude  [vývojář] 10. lis. 2013 v 7.11 odp. 
(BTW, if you want a mod here, I'm willing to help out)
~~Rich~~
Smiteworks  [vývojář] 16. lis. 2013 v 10.28 dop. 
I'm not sure about the demo yet. Steam presents a few decision points for us that we are still working through at the moment. We didn't receive a whole lot of information during the Greenlight campaign, so now that we've been Greenlit, we see how things really are and what needs to be done. I apologize that this makes it look like we weren't prepared. I would have preferred to have the plan fully in place in advance of getting Greenlit, but it is what it is.

Magnatude, shoot me a note to support@fantasygrounds.com and we'll see about setting you up as a Mod. We've witnessed your help over the years in promoting FG as a great way to play, so we'd love to have you on in a somewhat official capacity.
Rhapsodae 16. lis. 2013 v 12.38 odp. 
Smiteworks původně napsal:
And no celebration posts?

Finally! Congrats D.
Zobrazeno 1-13 z 13 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50