This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Fantasy Grounds Virtual RPG Tabletop
Githash Oct 23, 2013 @ 8:04pm
Other games
I was just wondering if in the future you may incorporate other book games. i and 8 other steam friends of mine are real big into the game All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and have talked about buying FG if it would be added later
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Magnatude  [developer] Nov 10, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
I've been looking over the TEST version lately, there is a "Core" ruleset which gives anyone the basics to create a sheet and adopt their own P&P favorite, Popularity of a system usually gets it to other xml wizards on the FG2 forums and producing a decent ruleset. I've also heard something about a wizard app being created to help format character sheets (for those less savy with xml)
Last edited by Magnatude; Nov 10, 2013 @ 7:20pm
Smiteworks  [developer] Nov 16, 2013 @ 10:24am 
We've been working with one of the developers who has done work for us in the past about paying/sponsoring him and another developer for the building of a ruleset creator application. A lot of the work we've done with the new "Core" ruleset is specifically to make this sort of application possible and robust.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50