This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Fantasy Grounds Virtual RPG Tabletop
Githash Oct 23, 2013 @ 8:04pm
Other games
I was just wondering if in the future you may incorporate other book games. i and 8 other steam friends of mine are real big into the game All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and have talked about buying FG if it would be added later
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Magnatude  [developer] Nov 10, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
I've been looking over the TEST version lately, there is a "Core" ruleset which gives anyone the basics to create a sheet and adopt their own P&P favorite, Popularity of a system usually gets it to other xml wizards on the FG2 forums and producing a decent ruleset. I've also heard something about a wizard app being created to help format character sheets (for those less savy with xml)
Last edited by Magnatude; Nov 10, 2013 @ 7:20pm
Smiteworks  [developer] Nov 16, 2013 @ 10:24am 
We've been working with one of the developers who has done work for us in the past about paying/sponsoring him and another developer for the building of a ruleset creator application. A lot of the work we've done with the new "Core" ruleset is specifically to make this sort of application possible and robust.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50