Ta gra jest już dostępna na Steam!

Dziękujemy za twoją pomoc w wyborze tej gry do dystrybucji na Steam. Więcej informacji i link do sklepu Steam znajdziesz poniżej.

Talisman Digital Edition
Darabka 21 Cze, 2013 - 17:49
I don't like the new Artwork for Talsman Digital Edition
In the recent dev update they announced some new Artwork. I hope there will be an option to go back to the old artwork because I dislike it. Don't get me wrong its good art, just looks more generic MMO and not Talisman.
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 19 komentarzy
< >
Vinizzle 23 Cze, 2013 - 8:00 
2nd Edition Talisman artwork was the best
Darabka 24 Cze, 2013 - 20:07 
True that!
Mysticales 9 Lip, 2013 - 18:39 
2nd was more complex and open for house rules heh. Personally I wouldnt mind 3rd edition, which considering 4th edition had alot of the same features. Id love to see 3rd editon skins.
Darabka 9 Lip, 2013 - 20:46 
Hopefully eventually we can get it or maybe mod it ourselves. I mean it can be that hard to switch out artwork, right? Still Im exited for DE most definetly.
tarasis 29 Sie, 2013 - 0:31 
Art wise I'm happy with the new look, though I mss some of the second edition rules like Raiders were better then as they took money and stuff, not just money (so we use a house rule for that)
Chief Druid 8 Paź, 2013 - 2:00 
The artwork looks fine, you're just another one of those adverse to change. Get with it old man it's going to change and for the better imho. If you want to gripe about something gripe about the limited players in a multiplayer game. I wanted 6. :)
Darabka 8 Paź, 2013 - 5:08 
U mad bro?
Nomad  [autor] 28 Paź, 2013 - 11:58 
We are thinking of doing a re-skin one day. We'll need to get this version cooking first!
Darabka 28 Paź, 2013 - 17:05 
Sounds like a plan. Im sure it will be great. A reskin would be cool for nostalgia purposes, but I rather you guys focus on the gameplay, which it seems you are doing. Can't wait guys, have been waiting for this for a long time now. Im sure it will be worth the way.
Mysticales 29 Paź, 2013 - 10:50 
I agree with the nostalgia part, I mean we know the core engine rules of the game wont change, but some of that art work is based on the stuff we grew up with the game when we played.
Silvio_Dante 27 Lis, 2013 - 8:03 
I don't like alternative artwork of some cards like Giant - why isn't it like in original talisman 4th edition ??

maybe switchable option - original artwork or alternative ??

thanks
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Silvio_Dante; 27 Lis, 2013 - 8:03
tarasis 27 Lis, 2013 - 9:36 
They are using the revised 4th edition from FFG, as far as I know. The 4th Ed was published by someone else.
Silvio_Dante 27 Lis, 2013 - 9:47 
yes - I know it is not the original artwork, I don't like it actually but it's only my opinion - would be nice to have possibility to switch between original untouched artwork and some alternative / revised, just my 2 cents ...
Nomad  [autor] 28 Lis, 2013 - 2:21 
Focus is on getting the game to be the outstanding experience it needs to be. We'll look at skinning alternatives once the game is out and everyone is happy with the way it works. Come back to us later, stay in touch and hopefully enjoy the mechanics if not all the pictures!
Silvio_Dante 28 Lis, 2013 - 5:54 
cool - that's the attitude and listening to customers !! keep the great work going !!
Wyświetlanie 1-15 z 19 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50