Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

Day One : Garry's Incident
Stephane  [розробник] 26 лют 2013 о 4:14pm
Ask the devs anything!
Whatever you want to know at all!
Показані коментарі 115 із 21
< >
[= ClayMeow =] 26 лют 2013 о 7:25pm 
First, I love the new image used for the Greenlight page. But now for my difficult question....it seems unlikely your Kickstarter goal will be met. How do you foresee that affecting development?
Stephane  [розробник] 26 лют 2013 о 7:30pm 
Hello ClayMeaow, we continu our work and we will find our budget somewhere else! Episode 1 and 2 are well advanced. We expect to give a demo in April on Greenlight. Thanks for your support.
Nemesis_21 8 бер 2013 о 3:07pm 
Please make it like Bioshock and Dishonered style Please you will hav a winner!!
Stephane  [розробник] 9 бер 2013 о 8:11am 
Hello ClayMeow, our team was reduce, but we working hard to give the best episode as soon as possible. In end of April we probably give a demo Alpha with a lot of new improvments.

Цитата допису = ClayMeow =:
First, I love the new image used for the Greenlight page. But now for my difficult question....it seems unlikely your Kickstarter goal will be met. Return Instructions: Print out the shipping label, attach it to your box, or write the RA number on the outside of the box, ship the package back to us (using any traceable carrier) to: Returns Department 55-G East Beaver Creek. Richmond Hill, ON Canada, L4B 1E5.
toonarmy36 28 кві 2013 о 12:39pm 
Hey game looks awsome so will you only be brining out 5 episodes or will you be brining out more content as this game looks like it has massive potential and could do very well and will you be including a survival mode or be brining one out? where you can do what you want and it end when you die
Stephane  [розробник] 30 кві 2013 о 4:25pm 
Hello toonarmy36! 5 episode for this year, but if we have great sale, we will continu!
Yes we will add a survival mode.
[Youtube]GamingHappens 19 чер 2013 о 8:35am 
not sure if you guys are still taking questions but if you are I have a top two of mine that i'm interested in asking. What do you believe will be the main price point for the game if it comes out on steam (hopefully), and will you allow people to record the game (because I know i'm interested in doing so if the creators have no problems with it)
Stephane  [розробник] 19 чер 2013 о 12:30pm 
Hello GamingHappens!

We are not sure about the price. If we launch the game in episode, the price will be 4.99$ per episode. If we launch a complete standalone game, we expect a price of 14.99$.

I'm not sure about your second question? Do want want to capture a video of your gameplay?

Thanks!

Цитата допису |Youtube| GamingHappens:
not sure if you guys are still taking questions but if you are I have a top two of mine that i'm interested in asking. What do you believe will be the main price point for the game if it comes out on steam (hopefully), and will you allow people to record the game (because I know i'm interested in doing so if the creators have no problems with it)
[Youtube]GamingHappens 19 чер 2013 о 12:44pm 
Цитата допису Wild_2012:
Hello GamingHappens!

We are not sure about the price. If we launch the game in episode, the price will be 4.99$ per episode. If we launch a complete standalone game, we expect a price of 14.99$.

I'm not sure about your second question? Do want want to capture a video of your gameplay?

Thanks!

I mean you know how youtuber's do gameplays and reviews of games. I do gameplayers / walkthroughs and ive finished a few greenlighted ones so my question basically was asking if it was released on steam would you allow people such as me and other youtubers interested in the game to record it with commentary. (basically so there is no issues if someone was to upload a video of the game)
Stephane  [розробник] 19 чер 2013 о 12:57pm 
Sure! When the game will be release, you will be able to create Youtube review as well!

Цитата допису Wild_2012:
Hello GamingHappens!

Thanks!

I mean you know how youtuber's do gameplays and reviews of games. I do gameplayers / walkthroughs and ive finished a few greenlighted ones so my question basically was asking if it was released on steam would you allow people such as me and other youtubers interested in the game to record it with commentary. (basically so there is no issues if someone was to upload a video of the game)
Evilworm 25 вер 2013 о 5:07pm 
Its a sad day when you, Stephane, ban players and delete alle the negative threads on this game in the forums. Why? Because it will eventually hurt your company when players are censored. I never said bad stuff about you as a person, but I talked about my bad experience with the game. And I also said I regret buying it, not a good reason for banning me.
Stephane  [розробник] 25 вер 2013 о 5:15pm 
Цитата допису Evilworm version 4.0:
Its a sad day when you, Stephane, ban players and delete alle the negative threads on this game in the forums. Why? Because it will eventually hurt your company when players are censored. I never said bad stuff about you as a person, but I talked about my bad experience with the game. And I also said I regret buying it, not a good reason for banning me.

Hello Evilworm, there are so many messages actually, that I can't reminber you or your banishment. I do not banished people because he does not like my game, I banished people who have no respect in their remarks.
Evilworm 25 вер 2013 о 5:28pm 
You clearly do ban because I didn't like your game. I showed respect, and all I got was a ban.
Stephane  [розробник] 25 вер 2013 о 5:31pm 
Цитата допису Evilworm version 4.0:
You clearly do ban because I didn't like your game. I showed respect, and all I got was a ban.

It's sure that i not banned you for this reason, let me look on the thread to see.
thatawesomeninja 28 вер 2013 о 5:24pm 
I got the game, and it seems pretty cool, but whenever i get to the part where you leave the temple, it crashes. any idea why?
Показані коментарі 115 із 21
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50