This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Zafehouse: Diaries
buck bull stallion Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:45am
how is this game
send me idea if i would like this
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Kassan6ra Jun 30, 2013 @ 7:39am 
This game is an alternative to zombie shooters. You get to live a zombie apocalypse through the eyes of 5 survivors, tactically deciding their moves across the town. The action takes place in the pages of a diary, while your group's chances are heavily influenced by their social struggles and individual talents.
Infectious Laughter Jun 30, 2013 @ 10:33am 
it's pretty good, the above is a good synopsis.
You get 5 characters with traits and occupations randomly seed generated per game, and same goes for starting/store/goal locations, shape of the town, and beginning items and items to loot.
You move from house to house clearing, fortifying, and scavenging, and have to use group dynamics to synergize the best combination for all the many, various tasks you can ask your group to perform. However, there is a also a psychological group dynamic component that requires that you have social awareness and pay attention to how the characters like each other and behave, because it has real-world (game) consequences such as injuries, stealing, etc.
i would buy it for the 10 bucks it is. My only caveat is: PORT/ALLOW IT TO MACS! I can't lug my gaming computer with me everywhere..
Screwfly Studios  [developer] Jun 30, 2013 @ 5:29pm 
Hey buck bull stallion,

We actually have a demo available, if you'd like to try it yourself!

http://www.zafehouse.com/try-the-demo/
TapSkill Jul 2, 2013 @ 10:52am 
Heh, fast response by the dev. I like that.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50