This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Zafehouse: Diaries
Screwfly Studios  [developer] Nov 28, 2012 @ 6:00pm
Curious? Try the demo
If you're undecided, please give the demo a go!

It was recently updated to include all the bug fixes, tweaks and balance changes in the full version, so it's as close to the retail experience as you can get... without buying it, of course. :)

Get the Zafehouse: Diaries demo[www.zafehouse.com]

If you run into any issues, please consult our FAQ for solving common problems[forums.screwflystudios.com].

Note: The current demo is based of off v1.2.02 of the full game, released July 22, 2013.
Last edited by Screwfly Studios; Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:39am
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Terran Nov 28, 2012 @ 6:51pm 
"Requires DirectX9" no thanks, I'll stick with my 11.
Screwfly Studios  [developer] Nov 28, 2012 @ 6:56pm 
Hey Davion_85,

Do you mind if I ask why DX9 is an issue? We wanted to make sure the game was accessible to as many people as possible and using DX11 would not have made the game look or run any better. You might already have it installed depending on what games you play!
Screwfly Studios  [developer] Nov 28, 2012 @ 7:03pm 
Just in case you're worried, installing DirectX 9 won't downgrade, overwrite or interfere with DirectX 11. They operate side-by-side.

If it's still an issue, that's OK. Sorry you couldn't try out the game!
HorrorSquidCap かわいい君 Nov 29, 2012 @ 1:45pm 
/)^3^(\ thanks i got addicted to the game
Screwfly Studios  [developer] Nov 29, 2012 @ 2:21pm 
Thanks for the compliment HorrorSquidCap! :)
aPPa Dec 17, 2012 @ 12:50am 
So awesome!!!
Evil-Fox May 5, 2013 @ 8:52pm 
oh man this is awsome.
Last edited by Evil-Fox; May 5, 2013 @ 9:36pm
Screwfly Studios  [developer] May 5, 2013 @ 9:19pm 
@Evil-Fox: The full game is available! :)

http://www.zafehouse.com/buy
Evil-Fox May 6, 2013 @ 7:53pm 
well I bought it...thanks for the awsome game
Akiba141 May 18, 2013 @ 3:31pm 
Seems interesting
ishi May 20, 2013 @ 1:37pm 
bump for dx9 issue.
Aionion Jul 20, 2013 @ 4:20pm 
Thanks for the demo. After trying it though, the outcomes always seem to be the same...zombies break in past the barricades and despite finding all this stuff to create barricates, the house is never secured. Played 2 games, result was the same. There doesn't seem to be much variety in it at this time.

It's possible I just played it wrong, although...I'm not sure how.
Screwfly Studios  [developer] Jul 20, 2013 @ 9:20pm 
Hello Aionion. Yes, the demo is a quite limited compared to the full version. We hope to rectify this at some point.

However, the full version has a lot of variety - several game modes and objectives, tons of items, more dilemmas, more of everything.
Screwfly Studios  [developer] Jul 25, 2013 @ 5:36am 
Just wanted to let everyone know the demo has been updated today, integrating all the tweaks, fixes and a huge chunk of the content available in the full version!

The limitations of the new demo are still the same, except the game mode available is "Road Kill" rather than "Deadline" (formerly "Classic"). We've also added a sprinkling of protection items and other bits and pieces.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50