This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Zombie Estate 2
Krashner Oct 6, 2012 @ 11:45pm
Alphafunding and future content
Will there be any form of alpha funding or are you planning on completing it then selling? Also, will there be any content updates? I loved the original, but it got a little old after a while, at the very least a level editor would be welcome.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
sergioreynel Oct 7, 2012 @ 8:38am 
a level editor would be amazing :)
Netherius  [developer] Oct 10, 2012 @ 10:05am 
I don't have any plans for alpha funding. I think this game is perfect for future content such as new character and gun packs.. I certainly will look to try to add levels after release. As far as a level editor, it's possible.... but it would take a lot of time to get working robust enough for public use, so I won't focus on this for now.
Krashner Oct 10, 2012 @ 12:54pm 
That works for me. Have you decided how much you plan to charge for the game?
Netherius  [developer] Oct 10, 2012 @ 1:41pm 
No word on cost right now. I know I'm shooting for "not expensive," but probably more than the $1 first game. I don't want to give specifics in case circumstances change.
Ferdinand Oct 10, 2012 @ 6:22pm 
are you the only one making the game? if not how many people are?
sergioreynel Oct 10, 2012 @ 7:01pm 
will there be a way of playing local co-op like later on with the controller input being able to connect a controller and having one person use the pc controls and the other using xbox controller
Monstrumonium Jun 25, 2013 @ 4:37pm 
Will you still update the xbox version? If yes, will you plan on doing it before the steam version is released?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50