This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Zombie Estate 2
Krashner Oct 6, 2012 @ 11:45pm
Alphafunding and future content
Will there be any form of alpha funding or are you planning on completing it then selling? Also, will there be any content updates? I loved the original, but it got a little old after a while, at the very least a level editor would be welcome.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
sergioreynel Oct 7, 2012 @ 8:38am 
a level editor would be amazing :)
Netherius  [developer] Oct 10, 2012 @ 10:05am 
I don't have any plans for alpha funding. I think this game is perfect for future content such as new character and gun packs.. I certainly will look to try to add levels after release. As far as a level editor, it's possible.... but it would take a lot of time to get working robust enough for public use, so I won't focus on this for now.
Krashner Oct 10, 2012 @ 12:54pm 
That works for me. Have you decided how much you plan to charge for the game?
Netherius  [developer] Oct 10, 2012 @ 1:41pm 
No word on cost right now. I know I'm shooting for "not expensive," but probably more than the $1 first game. I don't want to give specifics in case circumstances change.
Adam Sandler Oct 10, 2012 @ 6:22pm 
are you the only one making the game? if not how many people are?
sergioreynel Oct 10, 2012 @ 7:01pm 
will there be a way of playing local co-op like later on with the controller input being able to connect a controller and having one person use the pc controls and the other using xbox controller
Monstrum Venator Jun 25, 2013 @ 4:37pm 
Will you still update the xbox version? If yes, will you plan on doing it before the steam version is released?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50