Ez a játék már elérhető a Steamen!

Köszönjük, hogy segítettél kiválasztani ezt a játékot Steames terjesztésre. Tovább információ, köztük hivatkozás a Steam áruházi oldalra, alább látható.

Kingdom Rush
hot cross nun 2012. nov. 2. @ du. 12:10
If I have already bought the premium version of this game on Armour games, will they allow me to convert it onto steam?
If they don't then i seriously hope they won't ignore the online version, i'd hate to have to buy the game again
14/4 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
ianjtreu 2012. nov. 6. @ du. 3:27 
i'm perfectly happy to pay for a steam copy even though i've paid for premium on armor games (i'm sure the price won't be outrageous). But it's always cool to have your former game data unlock something... *hint hint*
.flu 2012. nov. 8. @ du. 1:19 
Hehe, I'm in. Also bought the premium version (and didn't regret it).
hazwan_xy 2012. nov. 11. @ de. 7:07 
well, guys. I'm undoubtedly the loyal fan of KR. I bought it Armor Games as well as HD version KR for my iPad.the game's UI is superbly smooth and easily operable.Me and my partner have been playing KR for more than 2 months to complete all the various levels, we are TD games supporter and I can assure you THIS IS NOT A MINI GAME, it's easy to play but hard to master, try out, and you will know.
Nikz 2013. jan. 9. @ de. 7:51 
I dont really think thats fair, they are not just porting this. Its almost a complete remake, graphic wise atleast. I would gladly pay for this.
14/4 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50