Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

Kingdom Rush
mrclumpy 29 Out, 2012 às 17:30
Did Kingdom Rush make it?
I don't see a percentage for approval on Greenlight anymore, just my "Yes" vote. Did KR get approved for Greenlight?
A mostrar 1-15 de 37 comentários
< >
|ÅΩ| Erebus 29 Out, 2012 às 17:58 
I believe all Greenlight projects from now on do not show you a percentage for approval. Kingdom Rush, unfortunately, did not get approved for Greenlight this month. Hopefully next month, though.
Jerry 30 Out, 2012 às 15:26 
It would be good to know a bit more on how games are doing.
I don't understand why Kingdom Rush hasn't been greenlighted yet.
mrclumpy 31 Out, 2012 às 10:37 
Kingdom Rush is universally brought up as a great example of Tower Defense, and it's more professional and polished than a lot of stuff that DOES get released, so I can't imagine that it won't pass eventually.
Memebyerin 1 Nov, 2012 às 8:47 
i would only expect games that are good at what they aimed at would make it. Kindom Rush definatly qualifies.It's only reason why it hasn't yet qualified is that enough people haven't voted yet....of course i say yet.
cgngreenbadass007 3 Nov, 2012 às 12:13 
Darn, hopefully is the next game to get greenlight
Anonemesis 4 Nov, 2012 às 18:41 
Alot Of Garbage Getting Approved.
Ironhide Game Studio  [autor] 6 Nov, 2012 às 4:00 
We are on the top #25! Yay! Just crossing fingers to get approved!
Also i'll use this opportunity to thank everyone who supported us on Steam, its such a great community and we will do our best to deliver a quality game improved for this platform. :)
Moose 7 Nov, 2012 às 19:17 
Good luck for november KR..
Alessandra 8 Nov, 2012 às 4:15 
hope you pass this month! looking foward to play! =)
.flu 8 Nov, 2012 às 13:18 
Let's do this! :-P If the general activity is an indicator for the ratings we should probaly get even more involved in the comments section here ,-)
Nejc ★ 23 Nov, 2012 às 11:01 
yep, let's talk about things you love the most in kr :)
Tractorfast 23 Nov, 2012 às 18:16 
i love everything in KR from the goblins to vez'nan
Anonemesis 29 Nov, 2012 às 14:07 
Don't Look Like We Made It v.v WTH
Jerry 29 Nov, 2012 às 15:35 
Originalmente postado por exileofdreamz:
Don't Look Like We Made It v.v WTH

True, but we ARE in the top #25 so next month it HAS to be greenlighted.
Then again, Kingdom Rush is one of those games that should just be released when it's ready no matter what, since it got high scores and favorable reviews & articles. Considering that, there is no good reason for Valve not to release it since it is a guaranteed hit.

So don't worry, we'll make it soon enough :)
hearnia_2k 30 Nov, 2012 às 6:45 
I don't understand this greenlighting business anyway? I mean, if there is a great game, which has proven itself in the past - such as this, and so they can pretty much tell it's gunna be a hit, then surely Valve want it on their platform, right? And if it's being offered to Valve by the developer? In this case IronHide, then why do we need people to vote to say they want it, when both the businesses in the deal are happy with it?

Is this just about making Valve understand teh demand for teh game, before accepting it to their platform? If so, why do Valve even care? If it goes on Steam then surely the developers must pay to put it there, in terms of a cut of profits for example, and thus, if it doesn't sell, theres still not really any loss for Valve?

*confused*

In other news, the game is fantastic, and I'm really interested to see more content, and try it on a PC, and understand how it feels to play with a mouse and things. I've had limited experience with the Free PC version, and primarily been a player on the iPad version, where I now have every star available.
A mostrar 1-15 de 37 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50