Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Kingdom Rush
ianjtreu 15. Okt. 2012 um 10:20 Uhr
Developing Kingdom Rush for Steam
Hey Ironhide,

I think many fans would agree with me that a huge but simple treat are the interactive map elements like catching a fish, destroying a sheep, or freeing Fredo. There seem to be a lot of map elements that could be brought to life; the cages in front of the Bandit's Lair, the Ruins of Acaroth, or the tent at Pagras. I think more elements could be used to deepen the story and add huge rewards for your true fans who leave no stone unturned (am I right?).

And some more upgrades, what do we do with all these stars?

Also, please put in a hard difficulty setting; we've been talking about it on the official forum since the beginning and on Steam I feel like game play needs that ability to step it up a notch. Steam is a community of real gamers, not as casual as iOS.

Thanks for considering it. Your's is already the best TD I've ever played. Cheers.
Beiträge 1-5 von 5
< >
Anonemesis 15. Okt. 2012 um 23:03 Uhr 
Great Ideas
Ironhide Game Studio  [Entwickler] 19. Okt. 2012 um 15:26 Uhr 
Yes we will try to add more fun stuff whenever possible like the ones you mention, specially on the new campaign! :)
BeyondEnergy 19. Okt. 2012 um 15:44 Uhr 
You want an even more dificult setting? I can hardly finish the snow levels on Easy mode! =S
ianjtreu 20. Okt. 2012 um 17:09 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Ironhide Game Studio:
Yes we will try to add more fun stuff whenever possible like the ones you mention, specially on the new campaign! :)

:)
Nikz 9. Jan. 2013 um 7:52 Uhr 
I love little critter stuff like you said, would love more. And maybe more world building/lore? :D
Beiträge 1-5 von 5
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50