Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

Kingdom Rush
``phnX 11. okt, 2012 @ 11:05pm
Price
I was wondering if someone knew if this game was going to be free or had a general idea of how much it is going to cost?
Viser 1-15 av 61 kommentarer
< >
Tedzet 12. okt, 2012 @ 12:59pm 
I would say it will come under the catorgry of indie games, so I'm asuming $5-$10
Anonemesis 13. okt, 2012 @ 9:35pm 
Well Worth $5-$10, Defiantly Shouldn't Be Free To Play Let People Play The Non-HD Without New Campaign On Armour Games Site For Theres No Complaining. I Don't Personally Like Buying Games But This Is A Really Good Game And I Think The Dev's Deserve Praise For Their Innovative Ideas.
ianjtreu 15. okt, 2012 @ 9:44am 
I think every game ought to have a free demo of some kind. Ironhide has already shown a habit of free to play options and I think they'll continue it here on Steam. I say the high price point is closer to $12, that seems to be the going rate of better indy games, and gives a lot of flexibility for Steam sales (humble bundle premiere?). I'd love to see new campaigns in DLC; back stories on the heroes, or something like that. Figure something like that goes for $0.99-3. I'd personally drop another $0.50-0.75 on pointless extras like more cosplay for the reinforcements. Get some FFVI or Starship Troopers out there.
SlamDrag 15. okt, 2012 @ 3:40pm 
If it's less than $10 I will definitely buy.

Terraria cost me $10 and Kingdom Rush isn't quite as fun but still really good. $10 is like the minimum you can charge for a game.
MAZAI 16. okt, 2012 @ 6:14am 
3-5$ (Russia)
BeyondEnergy 19. okt, 2012 @ 3:40pm 
I'm not paying $10 for a game that I've already beaten in web form and on my iPhone. Both of witch are free to play.

That said, I believe they will continue to make this a free to play with premium content or "in app purchases" model. Just like the iOS version.

If not, like I have already said; not paying $10. $5 is my limit and that's even a streach.
Fl00rMaster 23. okt, 2012 @ 1:01pm 
I would buy it for 10, but it seems more like a 5 dollar game
Anonemesis 24. okt, 2012 @ 3:42pm 
I'd Say Start At $10...If Not Many People Buy It...[Very Doubtful Even People Complaining Will Buy It No Doubt]...Then Put It On Sale...This Is The Best Way To Capitalize Every New Popular Steam Game Does It So If People Don't Want To Pay, Then Like Everything Else They'll Just Have To Wait.
.flu 3. nov, 2012 @ 6:06am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Energy:
I'm not paying $10 for a game that I've already beaten in web form and on my iPhone. Both of witch are free to play.

It's not free for the iPhone. But $0.99 is like free I'll give you that. The iPad's HD version costs $2.99 and to be hones having this game refurbished from the ground with a new campaign and all the extras that the currently available versions offer I don't think that $5 is a stretch.
Lugh 6. nov, 2012 @ 6:42am 
It should cost $2.49 as many low price games on steam, I would buy like 10 copies for me and friends.
ManoMathias☢ 7. nov, 2012 @ 3:00pm 
That will be free
Moose 7. nov, 2012 @ 7:21pm 
I think 10 dollars would be a fair price, however it does depend on the amount of content. If it is another game with (roughly) the same amount of content as we seen in the flash game, 5 dollars would be a better, and more fair price.
5 dollars is definetley not a stretch.
Sist redigert av Moose; 7. nov, 2012 @ 7:22pm
Ironhide Game Studio  [utvikler] 9. nov, 2012 @ 5:07am 
We don't have a price range at this moment, but as soon as we know we will announce it here!
mr.danlong 16. nov, 2012 @ 10:04pm 
I'm often confused by the pricing of many games. How many crappy FPS titles out there command a $40+ premium just because they fall into that genre? And how many brilliant games have to find supplimental routes for income because they are developed by a small team, or fall into a genre that is considered "Casual". When tetris was first introduced it cost as much as wolfenstein 3d. This game is easily as good as Plants vs. Zombies. I'd pay $20 for everything they're promising, or $10 for the HD upgrade and $10 for the expansion.
``phnX 17. nov, 2012 @ 1:06pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av mr.danlong:
I'm often confused by the pricing of many games. How many crappy FPS titles out there command a $40+ premium just because they fall into that genre? And how many brilliant games have to find supplimental routes for income because they are developed by a small team, or fall into a genre that is considered "Casual". When tetris was first introduced it cost as much as wolfenstein 3d. This game is easily as good as Plants vs. Zombies. I'd pay $20 for everything they're promising, or $10 for the HD upgrade and $10 for the expansion.

Its not the genre that sets the price, its the publisher who releases it.
Viser 1-15 av 61 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50