Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Kingdom Rush
TRTerror 29 септември 2012 в 5:30след.
question about the steam release.
will it be remade to something thats not flash?
Показване на 1-15 от 15 коментара
< >
Ironhide Game Studio  [разработчик] 29 септември 2012 в 6:45след. 
Yes, we are already creating the game using Unity as our Engine in full HD (1920x1080) with all the new content form the video.
NARUTO_PRO_1999 30 септември 2012 в 7:17сут. 
Can your say something about new content from the video for iphone?
Jardex22 30 септември 2012 в 1:05след. 
How much of the already released content will be included in the base game? That includes premium content for the online game and extra content for the mobile version.

While I'm at it, Will there be anything exclusive to the Steam version. An example of this would be TF2 Characters as Heros/character Skins.
Ironhide Game Studio  [разработчик] 30 септември 2012 в 2:36след. 
There will be a lot of exclusive content on this version like an extra campaign with new terrain, enemies, boss fights, heroes, etc.
Anonemesis 1 октомври 2012 в 4:40сут. 
Can't Wait For HD :D Will There Be Steam Achievements Or Only In-Game? That's What Will Sell Me ;]
Последно редактиран от Anonemesis; 1 октомври 2012 в 4:41сут.
skieve 2 октомври 2012 в 3:27сут. 
do u have an idea about steam's release date (or month)? :P
Ironhide Game Studio  [разработчик] 2 октомври 2012 в 9:00сут. 
If we get approved we will start working on the new Blackburn campaign as a first priority.
But it is hard to give a date until that time comes.
Omin Heroblade 3 октомври 2012 в 7:07след. 
Will we have to buy heroes seperatly? like on the Ipad?
MelonMarauda 5 октомври 2012 в 3:42сут. 
about one of the earlier coments, you should try with valve to get special tf2 items if it gets aproved. it would be a great promotional for the game
Jardex22 5 октомври 2012 в 11:47сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от -CRS- MelonMarauda:
about one of the earlier coments, you should try with valve to get special tf2 items if it gets aproved. it would be a great promotional for the game

As another idea, Hats. Some people will lay down $10-$15 just for some good hats
BeyondEnergy 19 октомври 2012 в 3:51след. 
Първоначално публикувано от Ironhide Game Studio:
Yes, we are already creating the game using Unity as our Engine in full HD (1920x1080) with all the new content form the video.
Please tell me you're using Boo. Cause then I might actually be able to read the code! (I only know Python... :D )
Nikz 9 януари 2013 в 7:53сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от -CRS- MelonMarauda:

That would be awesome
magic13_hunt 13 януари 2013 в 5:44след. 
whats Blackburrn campaign ,I thought they were making a new game
Jerry 13 януари 2013 в 6:51след. 
Първоначално публикувано от Ironhide Game Studio:
If we get approved we will start working on the new Blackburn campaign as a first priority.
But it is hard to give a date until that time comes.

Don't you think you're gonna be greenlit sooner or later so you can start working on the Blackburn campaign right away so as to be ready when the greenlight comes for you?

magic13_hunt,

You need to read the description better. Blackburn campaign is a new campaign that will be included in the Steam release of Kingdom Rush.

Kingdom Rush 2 (which they're also working on) is a new game.
Последно редактиран от Jerry; 13 януари 2013 в 6:53след.
MedicByCall 15 януари 2013 в 9:21след. 
Nice 2D Game in HD ! 1920x1080 Pixel ... A dream which become real
Показване на 1-15 от 15 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50