Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Kingdom Rush
Jur (@ Dreamhack) 17 Haz 2013 @ 10:07am
"Early 2013"
LOL, nope.

Anyway, this is very disapointed I was really looking forward to a good pc version of Kingdom Rush but it's still not here. I don't get this developer, Steam is THE major platform for pc games and Kingdom Rush already has an established fanbase, so a decent amount of sales is pretty much confirmed. So why not release it on steam....
En son Jur (@ Dreamhack) tarafından düzenlendi; 17 Haz 2013 @ 10:09am
21 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Jerry 17 Haz 2013 @ 4:22pm 
Here[www.ironhidegames.com] developer Delebru confirms that they worked on Kingdom Rush: Frontiers which they wanted to finish before starting on Curse of Castle Blackburn.

KR: Frontiers became bigger and bigger though. It started out as a small add-on of 4 lvls and grew to a sequel.

Now that KR: Frontiers is finished they should get back to Curse of Castle Blackburn though.
BeDOS 18 Haz 2013 @ 12:18am 
would buy all heroes if this game was on steam!
En son BeDOS tarafından düzenlendi; 18 Haz 2013 @ 8:33am
Jur (@ Dreamhack) 18 Haz 2013 @ 3:37am 
So they will first finish KingdomRush: Frontiers first then make Cruse of Castle Blackburn and then they will make the pc version?

Yea, I'm out. I don't buy from developer who don't keep a promise.
Jerry 18 Haz 2013 @ 10:00am 
Jur,

Curse of Castle Blackburn is a new campaign incorporated in Kingdom Rush for Steam. I think it is exclusive to Steam as well.
So we're getting Kingdom Rush + Castle Blackburn.
Codicier Zahriel 21 Haz 2013 @ 4:56pm 
But how about they just release the updated kingdom rush first and then add Curse of Castle Blackburn later? How is that even a problem? Just add it later without having to hold back the entire bloody game.
Jamyjet 22 Haz 2013 @ 12:15am 
exactly :(
Jur (@ Dreamhack) 22 Haz 2013 @ 3:51am 
Thanks for the intormation Campaigner!

That sounds like a great idea, Zahriel..
Renovatio2 22 Haz 2013 @ 5:32pm 
if they put all the expansions and the game in one bundle with 7-10 euros i MIGHT buy it due to the false info and not replying in here.
Jur (@ Dreamhack) 22 Haz 2013 @ 6:15pm 
That.
En son Jur (@ Dreamhack) tarafından düzenlendi; 22 Haz 2013 @ 6:15pm
esw2000 24 Haz 2013 @ 4:03pm 
Yeah I was really hoping to buy this game but now that they have made KingdomRush: Frontiers, I feel the need not to buy it unless KingdomRush: Frontiers is included in the steam version and becuase they said early 2013 for the realease date.
Ironhide Game Studio  [geliştirici] 2 Tem 2013 @ 7:02am 
Sadly we missed the date :(, sometimes it can be hard to estimate how much a project will take. Trying to get better at it. We hope to have the version ready by mid 2013, and although we are very advanced there are still some problems we are trying to solve.
Jur (@ Dreamhack) 2 Tem 2013 @ 7:17am 
Hasn't it already been mid 2013...? I like how you finally try to communicate with the community. Looks like my forum thread on the IronHide forums worked. ^^
Jamyjet 2 Tem 2013 @ 7:33am 
Ironhide Game Studio tarafından gönderilen ileti:
Sadly we missed the date :(, sometimes it can be hard to estimate how much a project will take. Trying to get better at it. We hope to have the version ready by mid 2013, and although we are very advanced there are still some problems we are trying to solve.

It's the 7th month, I'm pretty sure it's already been mid 2013?
Ironhide Game Studio  [geliştirici] 2 Tem 2013 @ 8:28am 
Yes we are almost there :)
Jur (@ Dreamhack) 2 Tem 2013 @ 8:31am 
:D Gimme now!
21 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50