Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

Kingdom Rush
hitman02in 6 бер 2013 о 9:03
So what will release on steam ?
i was confused about what version of kingdom rush would release on steam via this greenlight.
will it be Kingdom rush 1 HD or will it be Kingdom rush : Frontiers HD ? can someone please confirm this ? because frontiers seems to be the game everyone is excited about.fans have already finished KR 1 several times over.
Показані коментарі 16 із 6
< >
Anonemesis 8 бер 2013 о 21:20 
Both Eventually I'd Assume This Is For 1 Tho.
Автор останньої редакції: Anonemesis; 8 бер 2013 о 21:21
kikhan 14 бер 2013 о 18:20 
Pretty sure all of the above with more content.
gringobraga 27 бер 2013 о 12:16 
I am making a rough guess. The game released would be Kingdom Rush: Curse of Castle Blackburn, and not Kingdom Rush (Original) or Kingdom Rush: Frontiers. But I guess Kingdon Rush: Curse of Castle Blackburn will also have ALL of the content from the original.

However, I saw somewhere that Ironhide said that this steam Kingdom Rush will have deserts, and that raises the idea that maybe they will also publish together Frontiers.

All of them probably plus Curse of Castle Blackburn and HD definiton
Автор останньої редакції: gringobraga; 27 бер 2013 о 12:19
Jerry 27 бер 2013 о 16:22 
I'm certain it will be

Kingdom Rush + Castle Blackburn
LayedOutDead 23 лип 2013 о 9:21 
Hopefully all the content .... game is great!
conorbeelzebub 31 лип 2013 о 3:54 
It is just Kingdom Rush with more content. It is not the sequel Kingdom Rush Frontiers. It never stated anywhere that that would be in this game.
Показані коментарі 16 із 6
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50