This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kingdom Rush
hitman02in Mar 6, 2013 @ 9:03am
So what will release on steam ?
i was confused about what version of kingdom rush would release on steam via this greenlight.
will it be Kingdom rush 1 HD or will it be Kingdom rush : Frontiers HD ? can someone please confirm this ? because frontiers seems to be the game everyone is excited about.fans have already finished KR 1 several times over.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Anonemesis Mar 8, 2013 @ 9:20pm 
Both Eventually I'd Assume This Is For 1 Tho.
Last edited by Anonemesis; Mar 8, 2013 @ 9:21pm
kikhan Mar 14, 2013 @ 6:20pm 
Pretty sure all of the above with more content.
gringobraga Mar 27, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
I am making a rough guess. The game released would be Kingdom Rush: Curse of Castle Blackburn, and not Kingdom Rush (Original) or Kingdom Rush: Frontiers. But I guess Kingdon Rush: Curse of Castle Blackburn will also have ALL of the content from the original.

However, I saw somewhere that Ironhide said that this steam Kingdom Rush will have deserts, and that raises the idea that maybe they will also publish together Frontiers.

All of them probably plus Curse of Castle Blackburn and HD definiton
Last edited by gringobraga; Mar 27, 2013 @ 12:19pm
Jerry Mar 27, 2013 @ 4:22pm 
I'm certain it will be

Kingdom Rush + Castle Blackburn
LayedOutDead Jul 23, 2013 @ 9:21am 
Hopefully all the content .... game is great!
conorbeelzebub Jul 31, 2013 @ 3:54am 
It is just Kingdom Rush with more content. It is not the sequel Kingdom Rush Frontiers. It never stated anywhere that that would be in this game.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50