Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

Kingdom Rush
Clever Name 23 feb 2013, ore 13:22
Map Creator, Steam Workshop, Sandbox?
A very important question I have, will there be a way to create maps? Every game I play that I feel shoould have a map creator, never have one.I really wanted to know if this game would. Also is there any chance of this game having mod support from the steam workshop and possibly a sandbox mode?
Visualizzazione di 1-13 commenti su 13
< >
Anonemesis 23 feb 2013, ore 22:24 
lol The Maps Look Hand Drawn So I'm Not Sure How That'd Work
PerfectBeats 26 feb 2013, ore 11:52 
This please!!
|xXErr4rXx|~Nogitsune| 1 mar 2013, ore 6:15 
Lol I hope there wont be a level editor or endless mode
Clever Name 1 mar 2013, ore 16:39 
Messaggio originale di xXErr4rXx:
Lol I hope there wont be a level editor or endless mode
Why?
|xXErr4rXx|~Nogitsune| 2 mar 2013, ore 8:06 
Because they would ruin the game and its already being suggested by thousands.

Let me summarize:

Map Creator: Hell no
Sandbox: Hell no
Steam Workshop: Yes a billion times
Clever Name 2 mar 2013, ore 9:21 
If it has been suggested by thousands of people, then wouldn't that mean it would make all those people if it was added in.Your just being selfish.
|xXErr4rXx|~Nogitsune| 2 mar 2013, ore 12:14 
Sorry, couldn't understand the first sentence but trust me I'm not the only one thinking like that. My point is these kinds of stuff dont fit the game at all. It needs to be something very unique and special which noone ever thought of it. I'm bored of seeing this idea to be honest. I'm not against the idea completely as you see. Steam workshop is an extremely good idea for people to show others their ideas of towers, heroes etc. But there is a point here. If it will be added then there needs to be something, like another mode or such (but still something else, not this) that actually lets peoples ideas in the game otherwise workshop is useless.
Anonemesis 3 mar 2013, ore 1:20 
If they can do it then that'd be cool, as far as I can see if I'm paying for a game any extra additions to it can only be a + anyone who shuns adding on to a game is crazy especially if it's optional just because there's a endless mode or sandbox doesn't mean you have to use it :D
iFlysmn 16 mar 2013, ore 13:32 
xXErr4rXx, you say that the game needs to be "unique and special", but can you name any tower defense games which have a map creator and a sandbox mode?
|xXErr4rXx|~Nogitsune| 4 mag 2013, ore 8:00 
Messaggio originale di iFlysmn:
xXErr4rXx, you say that the game needs to be "unique and special", but can you name any tower defense games which have a map creator and a sandbox mode?

I rarely play TD games but I don't have to play a lot to know a majority of them have map editor or endless mode(mostly map editor). Why would you even want a map editor or endless mode... The game is perfect itself I don't want a bunch of random people posting crappy levels. I'm sure there will be some stupid levels that are very easy or extremely hard, stupid levels with like 10 entraces for enemies or maze-ish levels... Endless mode is a crap idea but map editor could be good even with these stuff but it is better without map editor
Soda_rct3fan24 16 mag 2013, ore 16:47 

Let me summarize:

You know, I kind of agree with you, but by putting it this way, you're just making people angry.

Let me explain:

First off, sandbox mode would be hella boring.
Second off, endless mode wouldn't work. By wave 15 you'd have every single tower spot on the map filled up, and fully upgraded to a level 4 tower. It would just end there.

A level editor would be nice, but how would Ironhide manage to pull that off? This game doesn't work off tiles, so the level editor wouldn't be simple at all. Even if it did exist, the custom level servers would get spammed by crappy levels, badly designed levels, impossible levels, etc. Nobody wants those in the game.

Steam Workshop would work. People could submit ideas for new towers, and submit prototype drawings of new levels, or submit ideas for new enemies. Maybe, if Ironhide allows it, someone could code mods for the game, and people can subscribe to the mod to install it to their game!
Clever Name 17 mag 2013, ore 16:47 
I like the way rct puts it.
|xXErr4rXx|~Nogitsune| 1 giu 2013, ore 14:00 
Messaggio originale di rct3fan24:

Let me summarize:

You know, I kind of agree with you, but by putting it this way, you're just making people angry.

Let me explain:

First off, sandbox mode would be hella boring.
Second off, endless mode wouldn't work. By wave 15 you'd have every single tower spot on the map filled up, and fully upgraded to a level 4 tower. It would just end there.

A level editor would be nice, but how would Ironhide manage to pull that off? This game doesn't work off tiles, so the level editor wouldn't be simple at all. Even if it did exist, the custom level servers would get spammed by crappy levels, badly designed levels, impossible levels, etc. Nobody wants those in the game.

Steam Workshop would work. People could submit ideas for new towers, and submit prototype drawings of new levels, or submit ideas for new enemies. Maybe, if Ironhide allows it, someone could code mods for the game, and people can subscribe to the mod to install it to their game!

Well ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thank you a million times you saved me from typing all the thing :P I <3 you no homo :P
Visualizzazione di 1-13 commenti su 13
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50