Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

Kingdom Rush
Anonemesis 8 січ 2013 о 19:00
The Time Has Come!
It's The New Year It's Time That This Game Get's Greenlit! I Originally Thought That Greenlight Was A Great Idea But After Seeing How Long It's Taken To Get This Wonderful Game Greenlit I'm Skeptical On The Whole Program
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
< >
Sensei Aizen 15 січ 2013 о 21:18 
Most Kingdom-Rush players are from another faction. They are not regular pc game player such steam users. It's aviable for android, iphone and and ipad. I think, the time has not come. Steam have to be fully integrated in mobile architectures with some games. The time is not ripe for it.
DarkgarX 16 січ 2013 о 8:07 
I am a steam game buyer, both PC and MAC, I want this game for Steam 100%.
Anonemesis 16 січ 2013 о 8:10 
Yeah You Got To The Party Late MedicByCall This Game's Got A Huge Following There's Alot Of Steam TD Players Out There
Mechalibur 27 січ 2013 о 14:22 
The game is excellent, and I have no doubt that the bonus features added in the Steam version will be well worth the price. That said, I think I know why it hasn't been greenlit: the video they're using is boring as hell! If I had no idea what Kingdom Rush was about, that video would certainly not convince me to give it a try. Seriously, they should just re-use one of their trailers for the Greenlight page, and I think far more people would be interested.
Anonemesis 28 січ 2013 о 3:53 
Yeah It Does Seem More Like A Kickstarter Video, I'd Agree They Should Show Off Gameplay Make A Epic Trailer Out Of It.
PhsycoDragon 31 січ 2013 о 5:27 
I want this for 2 reason:

• Want to download it and take it with me.
  • Pay from a source I trust.
Anonemesis 2 лют 2013 о 18:28 
Hopefully We'll Get That Soon :D
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50