Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Kingdom Rush
Anonemesis 27 May 2013 @ 2:21pm
Where's The Game!?
Said Early 2013...

Could have greenlit a different game for the pass 5 months if I knew this wasn't going to get released on time...didn't even bother to respond to fans, let alone take the release early 2013 off the front page?....I'm not pissed about it being late I'm pissed about the lack of communication and foremost advertising a release early 2013 with what I assume was just a way to get people to vote for the game, I love the game but this is bs no matter how you look at it it doesn't take more then 10 minutes to come on here and post a update, or respond to the small amount of threads made.
92 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Jamyjet 28 May 2013 @ 5:06am 
I hope it's released soon :D
Rzep 30 May 2013 @ 8:25pm 
I hope you realise that Frontiers is not the game we are getting. Frontiers is a sequel. We are getting a port of the original game and the Castle something campaign. Also stop ranting, people have every right to demand a developer who was very active when collecting votes to be as active after the votes have been collected. It is common curtesy towards people who got them onto Steam to continue engaging with the community.
Anonemesis 30 May 2013 @ 10:57pm 
Like I Said Takes Less Then 10 Minutes To Get On The Internet And Inform People There's No Excuses For This.
Jerry 31 May 2013 @ 1:31am 
Completely agreed! It's just bad.

I wonder how people believe that KR: Frontiers is the game we're getting when a little research would tell them that is NOT the case!
Anonemesis 31 May 2013 @ 2:03am 
lol Ya I Don't Know How People Can Get That Confused
DarkgarX 31 May 2013 @ 8:04am 
ya wow they need to give a scrap to chew on info-wise, we're in the dark.
Frikster 1 Haz 2013 @ 6:33pm 
Wait... Frontiers isn't being released on Steam...? Now I'm confused. If Frontiers is coming out June 6th then what platform will it be on? :S
guscarbra 1 Haz 2013 @ 7:07pm 
For iOS. Nothing said about coming for steam.
Anonemesis 1 Haz 2013 @ 7:11pm 
It'll obviously come eventually regardless
Natu 2 Haz 2013 @ 9:49am 
They said it's a new game entirely built from the ground up, even small games a take a long time to make you know, and the the people who make kingdom rush aren't a huge team, give it time, it will be here soon enough.
Anonemesis 2 Haz 2013 @ 11:35am 
BladeChucker tarafından gönderilen ileti:
They said it's a new game entirely built from the ground up, even small games a take a long time to make you know, and the the people who make kingdom rush aren't a huge team, give it time, it will be here soon enough.

Not sure who your trying to convince everyone knows this, if it wasn't for the voters they wouldn't have made it to steam, I'm not getting any of the games profit and I still have to buy the game so the least I expect is the respect to be updated from time to time on the devolopment of the game.
General Mistake 2 Haz 2013 @ 2:05pm 
agreed!

need updates
The Wingless Potato 3 Haz 2013 @ 4:43am 
Yeah agreed, they should at least post some sort of update, since on the front page it says its expected early 2013....its already the middle of the year and we've heard nothing, i cant even find much about it on their forums >.<
EZDyen 3 Haz 2013 @ 7:10am 
3 more days :D
jtracy 3 Haz 2013 @ 5:12pm 
The developers have completely dropped the ball on communicating with the Steam community. Most developers are thrilled when fans Greenlight their campaign and they stay in constant contact throughout the process. The Kingdom Rush crew did the opposite. They don't update their page, they don't post in the forums, and they don't respond to comments. If I could, I would take back my vote. GREAT GAME, no doubt. But their public relation skills leave a lot to be desired.

P.S. Well said, exileofdreamz (post above this one) The irony is that when they get close to releasing the game, they'll suddenly be back drumming up sales. It's all about $$$ to them without realizing that building a strong supportive community will bring in a ton more money than ignoring them until the game is released.
En son jtracy tarafından düzenlendi; 3 Haz 2013 @ 5:15pm
92 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50