Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Kingdom Rush
Jerry 14 mei 2013 om 8:18vm
Curse of Castle Blackburn will come AFTER Kingdom Rush: Frontiers
See this[www.ironhidegames.com] for developer Delebru answering a poster on their forums.
1-15 van 15 reacties weergegeven
< >
webs 14 mei 2013 om 10:13nm 
Well that's definitely a let down :(
docvolte 15 mei 2013 om 9:01vm 
Dammit....
Anonemesis 15 mei 2013 om 5:51nm 
v.v Says early 2013
Jerry 15 mei 2013 om 7:56nm 
Origineel geplaatst door exileofdreamz:
v.v Says early 2013

v.v ?

Yes it does, but Ironhide originally planned for KR: Frontiers to be HALF the content it is now, thus it has been delayed.
aFatman2theFace 16 mei 2013 om 12:21vm 
Thanks Campaigner. Still would be nice if they told us this themselves though.
Rzep 16 mei 2013 om 2:50vm 
Are we going to get all this stuff? As in Frontiers thing and Castle whatchamacallit?
Jerry 16 mei 2013 om 1:38nm 
Origineel geplaatst door ;810924774395023833:
Are we going to get all this stuff? As in Frontiers thing and Castle whatchamacallit?

It's not spelled out, but I'm certain it means we will get Kingdom Rush AND Curse of Castle Blackburn.

So no Kingdom Rush: Frontiers though that's understandable. But there's no reason that won't come to Steam as well :)
jtracy 16 mei 2013 om 4:21nm 
Origineel geplaatst door aFatman2theFace:
Thanks Campaigner. Still would be nice if they told us this themselves though.
Precisely! They were all over the boards when they were trying to get fans to Greenlight it. Once it was Greenlit, they disappeared and no longer answered fan questions or interacted with them. Their lack of communication with those who made this possible is very disturbing and reflective of poor customer service.
✌(◠‿◠) 16 mei 2013 om 6:44nm 
will it be coming out on steam :)
Monstrance 16 mei 2013 om 8:12nm 
They should be booted from Greenlight. No updates in two months since we voted them in. They should have at least announced the delay especially since it's looking like the game will be out almost a year after the release date they gave. Ridiculous.
Jerry 16 mei 2013 om 8:41nm 
Yes. They should definetly have said something. It's not like you just "forget" about Steam.

It's just BAD on their part!
#Not answering my e-mail about their Steam release
#Not saying anything about the delay
#Not being able to create an account on their ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ed forums

*sigh*....atleast they answered the guy asking about the releasedate so we know now.
LumiN0us 20 mei 2013 om 11:51vm 
THIS GAME LOOKS AWESOME! So does Frontiers. BUUUUUT Im super ♥♥♥♥ed at the late release dates. :( I want to play it NOW! PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN AND RELEASE THE GAME!
MAZAI 25 mei 2013 om 3:48vm 
faster! :D
Hatty Hattington 31 mei 2013 om 4:15nm 
It's sad they didn't greenlight frontiers l;
Jerry 1 jun 2013 om 11:11vm 
The Silent Ninja,

I believe you meant to ask why they did not submit Kingdom Rush: Frontiers to Greenlight?

I believe it's since they are further ahead on Kingdom Rush. It's also not a port (like from Xbox 360 to PC). They are making Kingdom Rush from scratch in the Unity engine and that takes time.
It would be like making a game on Playstation 3 and then making it on the PC.

Rest assured though, that if Kingdom Rush sell good enough, then KR: Frontiers would also come to Steam.
Laatst bewerkt door Jerry; 2 jun 2013 om 1:39vm
1-15 van 15 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50