This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
- Intel Core i7 920
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 295
- 18GB DDR3 RAM
- Realtek HD Audio (ALC889)
- Windows XP 64-bit (Server 2003 codebase)
- Kingdom Rush on 1920 x 1200 (16:10), "Fantastic" setting
- Audio settings are not being saved upon exit
- When the music loops there is a noticeable audio gap in between the end and beginning (perhaps about half a second)
- When adjusting the in-game volume settings while playing a map, the music does not play when you bring up the menu. This means that you can't hear the music volume as you are adjusting it (unlike the SFX volume which plays a sound)
- There is a small amount of cursor lag when performing certain actions with the reticle, such as setting a rally point for the barracks, casting a spell, or deploying reinforcements. The regular mouse cursor (looks like a hand) does not have this issue.
- Unable to view achievements in the Steam client
Suggestions for Improvement:
- Add a pause/menu hotkey to the ESC key (looks like this was just added)
- Add feature to view the encyclopedia from the pause menu during battle
- Add hotkey to call next wave
- Add feature (or option) where moving the mouse over a tower displays it's effective range (no need to click on it)
- Add control function where right-clicking the mouse will cancel a selected action during battle
- Add the ability to fully customize the controls (this would be especially important for left-handed players)
Last edited by Shad0WeN; Dec 8, 2013 @ 1:12pm