This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kingdom Rush
Shad0WeN Dec 8, 2013 @ 12:14am
Beta Feedback
Configuration:
  • Intel Core i7 920
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 295
  • 18GB DDR3 RAM
  • Realtek HD Audio (ALC889)
  • Windows XP 64-bit (Server 2003 codebase)
  • Kingdom Rush on 1920 x 1200 (16:10), "Fantastic" setting

Bugs/Issues:

• Audio settings are not being saved upon exit
  • When the music loops there is a noticeable audio gap in between the end and beginning (perhaps about half a second)
  • When adjusting the in-game volume settings while playing a map, the music does not play when you bring up the menu. This means that you can't hear the music volume as you are adjusting it (unlike the SFX volume which plays a sound)
  • There is a small amount of cursor lag when performing certain actions with the reticle, such as setting a rally point for the barracks, casting a spell, or deploying reinforcements. The regular mouse cursor (looks like a hand) does not have this issue.
  • Unable to view achievements in the Steam client

Suggestions for Improvement:

• Add a pause/menu hotkey to the ESC key (looks like this was just added)
  • Add feature to view the encyclopedia from the pause menu during battle
  • Add hotkey to call next wave
  • Add feature (or option) where moving the mouse over a tower displays it's effective range (no need to click on it)
  • Add control function where right-clicking the mouse will cancel a selected action during battle
  • Add the ability to fully customize the controls (this would be especially important for left-handed players)
Last edited by Shad0WeN; Dec 8, 2013 @ 1:12pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
The Alpha and Omega Dec 8, 2013 @ 7:51am 
"Add feature (or option) where moving the mouse over a tower displays it's effective range"
> I would like to see this for heroes too.

"Add the ability to fully customize the controls (this would be important to left-handed players"
> Brilliant idea, for right-handed players too!
Last edited by The Alpha and Omega; Dec 8, 2013 @ 7:51am
bolin  [developer] Dec 9, 2013 @ 8:15am 
Unable to view achievements in the Steam client

This is because the game isn't public yet, don't worry.
Shad0WeN Dec 10, 2013 @ 12:54pm 
Originally posted by bolin:
Unable to view achievements in the Steam client

This is because the game isn't public yet, don't worry.

Yeah, I thought that might be the case.

Also, maybe it's just my imagination but it seems like it takes longer for the game to load with the newest update (1.03b).
Last edited by Shad0WeN; Dec 10, 2013 @ 12:55pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50