This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kingdom Rush
VindictiV Nov 17, 2013 @ 3:53am
Waiting Isn't Necessarily Bad
If we let the developers take all the time they need to develop something worthy, then I sure wouldn't mind waiting. Just my two cents.

They're doing the same for Mirror's Edge 2!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Jur Nov 17, 2013 @ 4:11am 
I don't mind waiting but I do mind if developers bassicly vanish and don't communicate with their fanbase here on the Steam.
Don't promise dates you can't make. That's what Mirror's Edge 2 is doing; they said 'When it's done.' (Obviously not the case as it's EA, but putting that aside.). Then I don't mind waiting.
Last edited by Jur; Nov 17, 2013 @ 4:12am
Jerry Nov 17, 2013 @ 5:00am 
Totally agreed with Jur.

It's that they give a broad date (Mid 2013) and then post like every third MONTH about what's happening.
They need to post more often about what they're doing, WHY they're doing that (like prioritising Flash if that's the case) and what they're planning to do the next month.
Shmong Nov 18, 2013 @ 12:47pm 
+100500 to Jur. This is the disrespect.
SilentBugler Nov 20, 2013 @ 3:25am 
Lack of communication is the problem here -- if there's no communication with the fanbase it just looks like the developers are sitting on their hands doing nothing.

Plus these guys took a precious Greenlight slot from some other game back when the greenlighting process was going a lot slower -- it's not like they've actively delayed that hypothetical other game but it still adds to the feeling of disappointment.
VindictiV Nov 26, 2013 @ 9:11am 
Sometimes it takes a bit of patience; but given what Jur said I can see where he's coming from. I'm not a fan of empty promises myself.

On the bright side they did announce about incoming open beta... only time will tell..
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50