Ez a játék Zöld Utat kapott a közösségtől!

A közösség kimutatta érdeklődését e játék iránt. A Valve kapcsolatba lépett ezzel a fejlesztővel, hogy megkezdjék a Steames megjelenés irányába terelni a dolgokat.

Dragons' Odyssey
Sgt.Psycho 2012. okt. 15. @ du. 7:57
Questions and feedback
Comments were already disabled, so keep it civil please guys or there will be no interaction with the dev. :(

I like the dialogue and story-based focus in this. It doesn't appear to be just grinding. If you have it, I would prefer Japanese dialogue, but am not picky.

The combat side of things isn't shown so well. Is it turn-based or more arcade-style?

Also, I hope that the average player isn't stuck on lvl 99/999 hits 99999999 cash as shown in the screen shots. ;)
16/6 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Exe-Create  [Fejlesztő] 2012. okt. 16. @ de. 1:48 
Please have a look at this video. A fan of the game made it some months ago. We hope this will answer your question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKwFCHcsWBY&list=PL2A25FEABDDD3E6DF&index=20&feature=plpp_video
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Exe-Create; 2012. okt. 16. @ de. 1:54
Sgt.Psycho 2012. okt. 16. @ du. 4:05 
Thanks a lot, that answers my question perfectly.

Looks like a lot of fun, I look forward to your greenlighting!
cgngreenbadass007 2012. nov. 13. @ du. 9:15 
Please add Japanese voices into the game, and while at it make it anime style please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
daicon 2013. ápr. 6. @ du. 6:40 
Brown eredeti hozzászólása:
Please add Japanese voices into the game, and while at it make it anime style please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell does "make it anime style" mean?
Hollow_Tears 2013. ápr. 28. @ de. 6:47 
Can you add a new game plus where you keep the levels/money and or maybe certain items, Or edit a hidden chest early in the game where you get the demon ring.
SporkandSorts 2013. jún. 7. @ du. 8:39 
daicon eredeti hozzászólása:
Brown eredeti hozzászólása:
What the hell does "make it anime style" mean?

they are probably referring to the style of art you would see in most manga's, such as Naruto, Bleach, Rouroni Kenshin.

Personally I like the current art style, and I don't see the need to change it, although the manga style does have a slight appeal I wouldn't mind seeing some drafts of?
16/6 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50