This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Dragons' Odyssey
Alden Oct 9, 2012 @ 4:58pm
A word from Valve
Whenever a user submits a product to Steam Greenlight, the user confirms that he has the right to sell the product and that he will be responsible under the terms of the Steam Subscriber Agreement. If that’s not true, the owner of the product can “report” the submission, or send Valve a formal take-down notice pursuant to Valve’s copyright policy.

On the other hand, spamming a Greenlight discussion board or harassing an individual in the Steam Community violates the rules of Steam Online Conduct.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Phoenix-san Oct 15, 2012 @ 6:05am 
What if person who submits a product don't have the right to sell product, But game will be very popular and will get a lot of support from steam community? :)
Sgt.Psycho Oct 15, 2012 @ 7:51pm 
Reporting it and leaving it up to Valve is the best approach if you believe there is a problem. Valve knows what is going on while gamers are not always privy to that information.
soh_cah_toa Oct 19, 2012 @ 10:10pm 
The moderators and Valve know their job already, so let them do it.
Heffebaycay Oct 20, 2012 @ 3:15pm 
I'll simply add to Alden's post that we will be banning people who decide to violate Steam Online Conduct rules.
kumozero Nov 25, 2012 @ 3:36am 
EXE Create are the ones who Developed and Published this game and Vampire Hurts game,
Raynor Aug 29, 2013 @ 12:17pm 
what happen?
Heffebaycay Aug 29, 2013 @ 12:30pm 
Originally posted by Raynor:
what happen?
What do you mean?
HumbleLinux Oct 13, 2013 @ 4:49am 
Why is this topic even here in the first place? Did the developers of this game tried to do what the topic says?
Motoki Dec 4, 2013 @ 11:44am 
Originally posted by HumbleLinux:
Why is this topic even here in the first place? Did the developers of this game tried to do what the topic says?

I am confused about this as well. What prompted this thread? Does the person or persons who posted this here actually have the rights to sell this game or not?

Especially now that this has been Greenlight this is kind of important to know.
Heffebaycay Dec 4, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
Originally posted by Motoki:
Originally posted by HumbleLinux:

I am confused about this as well. What prompted this thread?
People were harassing the developer, claiming he didn't have the rights to distribute this game.

Originally posted by Motoki:
Does the person or persons who posted this here actually have the rights to sell this game or not?

Especially now that this has been Greenlight this is kind of important to know.
This thread is there to express the idea that while Valve appreciate you looking out for the best interests of the community, it's not your role to investigate whether the user really has the rights to distribute this game. I'd say it's Valve's responsibility to ensure they're not going to sell a stolen game... but it's definitely not yours.

Having said that, if you find a stolen game on Greenlight, you should feel free to report it using the report feature available on the game page. The report feature is a great way to help moderate content across the Community... and we get a lot of useful reports! But we really don't want users to start trying to solve problems by harassing other developers.
FlamboyantMongoose Dec 5, 2013 @ 6:20pm 
what seems more suspicious to me is the level of "inspiration" this game seems to take from Ys
but hey: the game has been out for two years and nihon falcom has not filed a lawsuit against these guys? sounds fine to me then
people are making good old-school action rpgs these days and we are seeing some soul blazer trilogy, mana/seiken densetsu series, and crystalis inspired games so why not Ys also?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50