Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

Pinball Arcade
Marc0 31. říj. 2012 v 2.00 odp.
Hands down the best pinball video game in ages
I have this game on my Android tablet, and I play it almost daily. Since the time I bought it, to now, it has remained both addictive and insanely fun. The replay value on just a few of the tables included in the package, are through the roof.

That said, the fact that the Twlight Zone pinball table is on the way as DLC for the current versions of the game, should REALLY indicate that the team behind this game really do know what tables are worth recreating, and which aren't.

So long story short, this is one to vote for, and unless something goes horribly wrong, it will rock just as much as it does on the current platforms it is available for.
Zobrazeno 1-4 z 4 komentářů
< >
Cyberbrickmaster86 4. lis. 2012 v 1.33 dop. 
This is the most realistic pinball game I've ever played on any system! It seems like we've only just recently had the technology to translate every little detail of a pinball machine into a video game. And with arcades slowly fading away in real life, it has never been a better time than to preserve these tables in such a way that they will continue to live on forever. And for that, I give my respect to the good hard working folks at Farsight Studios. Excellent work guys!
Pinballwiz45b 4. lis. 2012 v 12.55 odp. 
Well said. I own both their collections on my Wii and look forward to playing more pinball on the PC.
Dabeavis 7. lis. 2012 v 2.31 odp. 
I'm pretty much stoked for it myself, too bad it will probably be released when there is no upcoming sale to really get more people to buy it. I at least do hope there is a pre-purchase or initial discount price if that's the case.
White♊Gemini 17. lis. 2012 v 3.00 dop. 
i have all PS3 tables and will keep adding to it but i want to get all tables for steam pc as well, i hear some good things will happen after TZ is released cant wait to see the improvements.
we do need to spread the word more it seems to be falling behind in greenlight list due to all the added game submissions
Zobrazeno 1-4 z 4 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50