This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Pinball Arcade
Zombean Sep 30, 2012 @ 6:21pm
Pincab Support
I think in order for me to re-purchase this game (I already own all tables on XB360, a couple on iPad) there should be a PC unique feature, Pincab Support for dual monitors and DMD. If this game had support for this I would be more then happy to pay for it all over again.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
ArtificialEnemy Oct 7, 2012 @ 9:18am 
I agree with the pincab support. I would rather use this instead of Visual Pinball on my pincab. I would rather boot into pinball arcade upon startup instead of hyperpin. I wonder if this company even knows about pincabs.
Dabeavis Oct 8, 2012 @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by ArtificialEnemy:
I agree with the pincab support. I would rather use this instead of Visual Pinball on my pincab. I would rather boot into pinball arcade upon startup instead of hyperpin. I wonder if this company even knows about pincabs.

That would certainly be something, It would seem better to launch the game from HyperPin, since some pins just never will make it on here.
Last edited by Dabeavis; Oct 29, 2012 @ 3:37pm
Dabeavis Oct 12, 2012 @ 5:13pm 
According to a news topic in the TPA fan forums, Farsight will work on Pincab support.
7emonseven Oct 13, 2012 @ 12:10am 
i to would love to see this in my pincab. boot into this like you say. would be golden
FuriousGeorge Oct 21, 2012 @ 3:58am 
Count me in!
jezza0505 Oct 22, 2012 @ 9:09pm 
If they add support for pin cabs, I wonder if they will support the ledwiz also?
ITA_Cmdr Oct 30, 2012 @ 4:55pm 
i would build a pincab if farsight supports it!
Alex Atkin UK Dec 14, 2012 @ 7:39pm 
It certainly makes sense as any unofficial emulation is technically piracy, unless you own the original table. A legal alternative is a very good idea as it also makes selling pre-build cabinets a lot more legit. I am hoping to obtain a miniature cabinet eventually but I do not have the ability to build one myself.
Beefy Dec 14, 2012 @ 7:55pm 
I have no doubt FarSight are aware of the amount of PinCabinet users out there and I am sure they see us as there purest demographic (I love what this company are doing and have faith that the support for my cabinet will come in time).
LeRoy3rd Dec 20, 2012 @ 12:06pm 
Drooool! I would love to be able to play Farsight's tables with multi-monitor support!
Dizne Mar 7, 2013 @ 1:30am 
I'm building a mini PinCab and would love to have this running on it.
K1LL3R Apr 5, 2013 @ 4:58pm 
I voted yes for the Steam greenlight, just because I want to see this on my pincabinet! Please add support for Ledwiz, Shakermotors and Contactors!
Darkmeteor May 12, 2013 @ 9:31pm 
Currently building a pincab too, if this works with 3 monitor pincab setups and LedWiz, it's going to be massively awesome !
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50