Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Pinball Arcade
Dabeavis 29. Sep. 2012 um 18:27 Uhr
What tables do you wish were on TPA?
What the pinball machines that you wish are in The Pinball Arcade? (Irregardless whether they would make it or not). It can be any real existing physical table made by a pinball manufacturer (Alvin G, Capcom, Stern / Data East / Sega, Williams, Bally, Gottlieb, etc.)

Here are some of the pins I wish would be digitzed, irregardless whether they are easy to do or not.

Al's Garage Band Goes on a World Tour (1994 Alvin G.)
Apollo 13 (1996 Sega)
Banzai Run (1988 Williams)
Big Bang Bar (1995 Capcom)
Caveman (1982 Gottlieb)
Dirty Harry (1995 Williams)
Freddy - A Nightmare on Elm Street (1994 Gottlieb)
Guns N' Roses (1994 Data East)
Night Moves (1989 Premier)
Orbitor 1 (1982 Stern)
Revenge From Mars (1999 Bally)
Safe Cracker (1998 Bally)
The Simpsons Pinball Party (2003 Stern)

These are the games that are currently in TPA...

- BASE GAME -
Tales of the Arabian Nights (1996 Williams)
Theater of Magic (1995 Bally)
Black Hole (1981 Gottlieb)
Ripley's Beleive it or Not! (2004 Stern)

- DLC SEASON 1 -
Medieval Madness & The Machine - Bride of Pin*Bot
Funhouse & Cirquis Voltaire
Monster Bash & Gorgar
Creature From the Black Lagoon & Black Knight
Taxi & Harley Davidson 3rd Edition (Sega / Stern)
Elvira and the Party Monsters & No Good Gofers
Scared Stiff & Big Shot
Twilight Zone (Premium)
Star Trek - The Next Generation (Premium)
Attack From Mars & Genie

- DLC SEASON 2 -
Dr. Dude & Firepower
Cactus Canyon & Central Park
Whitewater & Space Shuttle
Pin*Bot & Centaur
Champion Pub & Whirlwind
Flight 2000 & Goin' Nuts
Terminator 2 - Judgement Day
Haunted House and Tee'd Off
Victory and Class of 1812 (upcoming)

- CONFIRMED / POTENTIAL -
Eight Ball Deluxe
El Dorado - City of Gold
Sorceror

The Addams Family is currently being considered as the next KS as they are currently securing licensing costs from all the license holders since Paramount hasn't done it for them unlike CBS with TZ and TNG.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dabeavis; 30. Sep. 2013 um 12:53 Uhr
Beiträge 1-15 von 219
< >
Dabeavis 30. Sep. 2012 um 9:06 Uhr 
I think T2 should definately go on there for being a milestone in pinball. First official movie-based pin, first with a gun plunger, and the first one to use a dot matrix display.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dabeavis; 30. Sep. 2012 um 9:52 Uhr
mikefisk 30. Sep. 2012 um 13:08 Uhr 
Terminator 2, Big Bang Bar, Hercules, The Getaway 2, Attack From Mars, and World Cup '94 are at the top of my wish list.
Cyberbrickmaster86 30. Sep. 2012 um 16:42 Uhr 
I haven't played that many pinball games, but I would love it if they could release Black Rose from Bally as well as Teed Off from Gottlieb. A lot of other tables I want have already been confirmed by Farsight Studios.
Ocean Prince 30. Sep. 2012 um 21:14 Uhr 
Whirlwind and South Park Pinball. Whirlwind is one of my personal favorites. Those spinners.
Dabeavis 1. Okt. 2012 um 3:59 Uhr 
Teed Off and Whirlwind may not have a clear date of release, but I'm very sure those will be in TPA since they were in the previous collections.
psychoblondie67 1. Okt. 2012 um 5:04 Uhr 
addams familiy and the simpsons pinball party , oh and indiana jones. this are my beloved pinball machines.
meowface 1. Okt. 2012 um 10:33 Uhr 
World Cup '94 is at the very top of my wish list
Rabbids4eva 1. Okt. 2012 um 11:07 Uhr 
Disco Fever - Williams

The Empire Strikes Back - Hankin

and Monopoly - Stern
Alan Ford 1. Okt. 2012 um 11:37 Uhr 
Junk Yard - Williams
Arabian Nights - Williams
Addams Family - Williams
Dabeavis 1. Okt. 2012 um 12:59 Uhr 
Unless you are speaking of a different table, Tales of the Arabian Nights is in the base game.
Darkmoon 1. Okt. 2012 um 21:16 Uhr 
We already had kickstarters for two of the tables I really wanted. I'd like to see two more, but I'm sort of in the minority with these last two. Which are - Tales from the Crypt and Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street. Which rank 46 & 119 on IPDB respectively.

It's unfortunate that we'll probably never see these two tables. As they would require quite a few expensive licenses without the fanbase to warrant a kickstarter.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Darkmoon; 1. Okt. 2012 um 21:23 Uhr
Freelance 2. Okt. 2012 um 10:00 Uhr 
Fish Tales definitely. Also Radical and Williams' Indy table. Whirlwind as well but it's already a given that it will appear at some point.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Freelance; 2. Okt. 2012 um 10:01 Uhr
Towel Killer 3. Okt. 2012 um 4:37 Uhr 
The Stern licence covers Data East and Sega tables. Likewise, Williams held the licence for Capcom tables (and Farsight has the Williams licence). They’ve already confirmed that many music based tables are not going to be possible due to the licensing costs. Your only hope for those is, I suppose, Kickstarter projects.
Billick 3. Okt. 2012 um 5:28 Uhr 
Cyclone!
Beiträge 1-15 von 219
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50