Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

Pinball Arcade
Method 29 set 2012, ore 13:08
Why isn't Farsight doing more to drive traffic to the Greenlight page?
The website http://pinballarcade.com/ doesn't mention Greenlight at all. The official facebook page mentions it once, and then forgets about it.

They need to update their website with a Greenlight banner. Also, they should remind their facebook traffic to vote (maybe every week or two), because if you missed their single announcement that one day, you may not even know they need us to vote.

It wouldn't take much effort at all to "beat the drum" a little louder, and help us help them get their product released.
Ultima modifica da Method; 29 set 2012, ore 13:10
Visualizzazione di 1-8 commenti su 8
< >
Alan Ford 29 set 2012, ore 13:14 
Actually they do "beat the drum" pretty hard... in fact the whole community does. Check their official community forum http://pinballarcadefans.com and you'll see how much the Greenlight process is being mentioned and discussed. ;)
Method 29 set 2012, ore 13:39 
In any case, don't you think that Greenlight should be mentioned on the official website and facebook page? These are things they could do with little effort to help build momentum.

Also, you'd think there might be a link to those forums on the official website and facebook page, but again, no.
Chico Choker 30 set 2012, ore 3:15 
Farsights communication is minimal at best. They only post on official updates now and leave the community to do the rest.
Pinballwiz45b 8 ott 2012, ore 13:49 
They updated yet again, and my best guess is that another wave of Yes's is coming our way :)
riiich 25 ott 2012, ore 11:21 
I agree with Method. I don't peruse the other official sights only because I was not aware of them until now, but if I missed that one post on FB I would not have voted let alone know about Greenlight. Posting occasionally and during mainstream traffic on FB would drive for more votes. I'm gonna do my part to spread the news. I would love to see these games on the PC.
CarbonBased 26 ott 2012, ore 13:27 
I've been telling my friends about this game, even bought copies for my mother and father. They love being able to play the tables that theyre game hall used to have while they were in college. Really looking forward to seeing this on PC/Mac - I'm dreaming about playing this on a one of the new Win8 tablets!
TiG3RMaST3R 4 dic 2012, ore 13:28 
a banner that opens once in the game should be enough to get tons of votes here on greenlight. i'm a big fan of this game and i didn't even know about greenlight till today and i've discovered that by accident.
CmputrBlu 6 dic 2012, ore 23:12 
TiG3RMaST3R that probably would be a good idea. I can see that there might be more than few people who might want Pinball Arcade on the PC and might not be aware of Greenlight. Hopefully this sort of limited would not be an issue on those other platforms.

Another option would be promotion on online Pinball communities, etc. However many of those there are. Also aother option could be Youtube. Might be a good idea to attach mention Greenlight on past and future video associated with Pinball Arcade. I know there are a few. And while I don't put videos on Youtube; I'm sure others who have a love of Pinball Arcade (and also want to see it on the PC) do.
Visualizzazione di 1-8 commenti su 8
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50