Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Pinball Arcade
Severd_Nerv 25 Eyl 2012 @ 6:15pm
Why Is this game not Avalible on steam YET??
What the hell this game is awwsum for xbox ps3 and vita come on this needs to be on steam!!!!
115 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
kaak 26 Eyl 2012 @ 3:36am 
agree, but well how to say it on a nice way.... This geen light is really bad in general.
psychoblondie67 26 Eyl 2012 @ 6:27am 
i really hope they read all the comments and release this pinball game on steam, the best virtual pinball game on earth.
★R'R★ Alan Ford 26 Eyl 2012 @ 12:59pm 
This is the Editor's Choice on Android and iOS devices... releasing this is a no-brainer really. Don't know what Valve is waiting for... It's a shame that this game has to go through steam's greenlight. It should be released ASAP.
mikefisk 26 Eyl 2012 @ 2:23pm 
The whole level of ambiguity and lack of transparency regarding Greenlight's system seems more than a bit weird. I know why Valve tried to set up this process, but it's raising more questions than it's solving.
crono3 26 Eyl 2012 @ 6:32pm 
I feel that if Valve actually makes it onto the greenlight page for Pinball Arcade and reads through a good selection of the comments, it has to be greenlit. What other excuse can they possibly have for not allowing this game to be sold on their platform?? As many have stated, it's sold on just about every other one... why can't we play this on PC!?
Spectre 26 Eyl 2012 @ 7:53pm 
Yes please - will buy day 1
Que Delícia Cara ! 27 Eyl 2012 @ 9:28am 
I Buy
LeRoy3rd 27 Eyl 2012 @ 10:14am 
Personally, Valve is ♥♥♥♥ing me off. This is a verteran developer with a FINISHED product that's won praise from reviewers... I own all tables on my Android phone, PS3, and Vita... I will also buy on PC when it is available, but at this point I'd rather see it on GOG.com than Steam. Seriously, why make Farsight jump through these hoops when they've already proven themselves? FARSIGHT: Go to GOG, I will buy INSTANTLY.
Gozer 27 Eyl 2012 @ 12:06pm 
Valve stated that this pinball game is too niche to be released on steam and yet Dream Pinball 3D gets released. What sort of logic is Valve using?
oHOWEo 27 Eyl 2012 @ 5:17pm 
Think we need to "gift" Mr Newell a copy!
Pixieydust 27 Eyl 2012 @ 7:17pm 
Valve said it was too niche!! Yeah...I don't buy that either!!
STaR~NiX 28 Eyl 2012 @ 10:02am 
This game really deserves to be on steam. It is by far a better piece of software than most of the other indie games that floods the Steam platform these days.
Johnny D 28 Eyl 2012 @ 10:09am 
Where did you guys see this "too niche" justification? Steam has a lot of niche games and the whole Dream Pinball thing makes me think it was just a case of Valve turning the game down because they never worked with Farsight before.
LeRoy3rd 28 Eyl 2012 @ 1:32pm 
Talked to the people at Farsight, they can't go through GOG.com because they need DRM as part of their license agreements. :-(
Laddi 29 Eyl 2012 @ 11:14am 
The best pinball Game not on steam. This can't be true.
En son Laddi tarafından düzenlendi; 29 Eyl 2012 @ 11:14am
115 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50