Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Pinball Arcade
Severd_Nerv 25. Sep. 2012 um 18:15 Uhr
Why Is this game not Avalible on steam YET??
What the hell this game is awwsum for xbox ps3 and vita come on this needs to be on steam!!!!
Beiträge 1-15 von 115
< >
/<aak 26. Sep. 2012 um 3:36 Uhr 
agree, but well how to say it on a nice way.... This geen light is really bad in general.
psychoblondie67 26. Sep. 2012 um 6:27 Uhr 
i really hope they read all the comments and release this pinball game on steam, the best virtual pinball game on earth.
★R'R★ Alan Ford 26. Sep. 2012 um 12:59 Uhr 
This is the Editor's Choice on Android and iOS devices... releasing this is a no-brainer really. Don't know what Valve is waiting for... It's a shame that this game has to go through steam's greenlight. It should be released ASAP.
mikefisk 26. Sep. 2012 um 14:23 Uhr 
The whole level of ambiguity and lack of transparency regarding Greenlight's system seems more than a bit weird. I know why Valve tried to set up this process, but it's raising more questions than it's solving.
crono3 26. Sep. 2012 um 18:32 Uhr 
I feel that if Valve actually makes it onto the greenlight page for Pinball Arcade and reads through a good selection of the comments, it has to be greenlit. What other excuse can they possibly have for not allowing this game to be sold on their platform?? As many have stated, it's sold on just about every other one... why can't we play this on PC!?
Spectre 26. Sep. 2012 um 19:53 Uhr 
Yes please - will buy day 1
Que Delícia Cara ! 27. Sep. 2012 um 9:28 Uhr 
I Buy
LeRoy3rd 27. Sep. 2012 um 10:14 Uhr 
Personally, Valve is ♥♥♥♥ing me off. This is a verteran developer with a FINISHED product that's won praise from reviewers... I own all tables on my Android phone, PS3, and Vita... I will also buy on PC when it is available, but at this point I'd rather see it on GOG.com than Steam. Seriously, why make Farsight jump through these hoops when they've already proven themselves? FARSIGHT: Go to GOG, I will buy INSTANTLY.
Gozer 27. Sep. 2012 um 12:06 Uhr 
Valve stated that this pinball game is too niche to be released on steam and yet Dream Pinball 3D gets released. What sort of logic is Valve using?
oHOWEo 27. Sep. 2012 um 17:17 Uhr 
Think we need to "gift" Mr Newell a copy!
Pixieydust 27. Sep. 2012 um 19:17 Uhr 
Valve said it was too niche!! Yeah...I don't buy that either!!
STaR~NiX 28. Sep. 2012 um 10:02 Uhr 
This game really deserves to be on steam. It is by far a better piece of software than most of the other indie games that floods the Steam platform these days.
Johnny D 28. Sep. 2012 um 10:09 Uhr 
Where did you guys see this "too niche" justification? Steam has a lot of niche games and the whole Dream Pinball thing makes me think it was just a case of Valve turning the game down because they never worked with Farsight before.
LeRoy3rd 28. Sep. 2012 um 13:32 Uhr 
Talked to the people at Farsight, they can't go through GOG.com because they need DRM as part of their license agreements. :-(
Laddi 29. Sep. 2012 um 11:14 Uhr 
The best pinball Game not on steam. This can't be true.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Laddi; 29. Sep. 2012 um 11:14 Uhr
Beiträge 1-15 von 115
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50