This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Pinball Arcade
Sunshine & Rainbows Sep 19, 2013 @ 10:53pm
I'd be more excited if they weren't so in-your-face about the add-ons.
If they want to sell optional deluxe versions of the tables, fine, but when I keep seeing reminders about what I didn't buy in the options menus and table selection screens, it just pisses me off!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
dach4457 Sep 20, 2013 @ 3:06am 
Easily riled huh? The Pro version is seldom ever bothered with although the cost is minimal.
Pro unlocks a few adult saying from Elvira and the table exploration feature is only slightly helpful. Since any of the changes you can make in extra balls or bonuses made from the Pro menu dont get submitted for the leader board or applied to the wizard goals the value is striclty on a personal level.
Development time is what they are adding into the pricing, The tips for game play and best options to score are helpfull to some... Myself; I prefer figuring the table out by myself.
duck Sep 20, 2013 @ 8:26am 
Optional deluxe versions ?? lol where ? all i see is upgrades for the pro menu witch is pretty much useless unless you are really really into it and then its still useless because messing with the settings will result in not posting your score to the online leaderboards.
Sunshine & Rainbows Sep 20, 2013 @ 6:43pm 
On PS3 at least, when you're about to select a deluxe-optional table that you didn't buy the deluxe version of, there's an icon next to it advertising the deluxe upgrade. Also, in options menus of said tables, the deluxe options are clearly there, just not usable. For this reason, I usually prefer to buy tables that there are not deluxe versions of; in hotels, I prefer rooms without minibars for the same reason. I just don't like being advertised to about extras when I've already bought the product. I don't like it when Capcom does it either, and it's one of the reasons I hardly play online free-to-play games anymore, but at least online free-to-play games have a good reason for doing it.
duck Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:31am 
Well they didnt add pro versions from the start, so a pro version requires more work to add to a table i imagine so it kinda makes sense they ask money for it, but its not like these pro versions look/play beter or give you any advantages against players who didnt buy it.
Sunshine & Rainbows Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:59am 
I'd rather they just make tables and not put "more work" into upgrades.
People know the upgrades are available; they don't need to be reminded every time they select certain tables.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50