This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Pinball Arcade
kaworu Aug 9, 2013 @ 10:57am
Game BUGS fixed or not?
ok, i read through different topics on pinballarcadefans.com and it looks like my joy about near release of PA was too early: there are many people who talking about MANY BUGS on different tables such as end game bugs which ruin your soooo hard earned High Scores and some multi ball problems and so on.
so the question is: what does FS planned about bug fixes for current tables?
becuase now it looks very different in promo videos about "every pixel authentic recreations" with actual game bugs which are not fixed for months according to all fans's posts.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Razorbak86 Aug 9, 2013 @ 2:24pm 
News flash: it's in beta for a reason.
kaworu Aug 9, 2013 @ 4:59pm 
Originally posted by Razorbak86:
News flash: it's in beta for a reason.
do you know what PA is released long ago already on couple of platforms?
Razorbak86 Aug 9, 2013 @ 7:49pm 
Do you think they just push a button and a fully working port for a new platform is magically created?
kaworu Aug 10, 2013 @ 1:45am 
PA have bugs on tables of any platforms as reported by users - iphone, 360 and so on.
Do you think they just push a button for all this ports with bugs or they made them some other way but result still the same - and i have no any reason dont trust to many of fans ho reported this problems.
PS: of course i dont want to discredit FS and to say what PA is unplayable, but all this issues reports from users VERY alerted me.
NippoliWinters Aug 10, 2013 @ 1:28pm 
I havel all the tables on the PS3 version and there are very few bugs currently. There were issues early on but those have mostly been ironed out on the older tables. I haven't played much of the newer ones so I can't speak to that.
duck Aug 10, 2013 @ 2:54pm 
I have only seen a few game breaking buggs on a few tables and that was a while ago, and i have spend alot of time playing the ps3 and vita versions so far.
kaworu Aug 11, 2013 @ 12:37am 
Originally posted by duck:
seen a few game breaking buggs on a few tables and that was a while ago
so are this bugs fixed already?
dach4457 Aug 11, 2013 @ 6:13am 
Most of the bugs are fixed. I have NEVER had any bug that altered game play. Reported bugs are fixed often during the early testing. Things like plastic bumpers being the wrong color or missing textures are also taken care of.

Not saying TPA and Farsight are perfect but they do improve the physics and work on all the tables to improve their play. Nothing else out there compares for a real pinball experience.
charron.aaron Aug 14, 2013 @ 8:28pm 
Very few gamebreaking bugs. Mostly art issues. Yeah some things haven't been fixed in a while, but honestly, I've have very very few games actually break.

A lot of the loudest people on pinballarcadefans are very vocal and very repetitive, the parrot effect amplifies the severity of the bugs.

I'm not saying it's perfect...yes you may have some games ruined due to a ball going missing in multiball. I've almost launched my nexus 7 across the room a couple times, but in the big picture they are few and far between. Most tables are stellar.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50