This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Pinball Arcade
Emerald Elbow Jul 24, 2013 @ 6:10pm
Anyone think it's a bad sign there is no feedback from the dev?
With Pinball FX 2 they will answer you. Here? Not so much.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
duck Jul 24, 2013 @ 7:07pm 
I rather have them concentrating on releasing the steam version of the game than wasting their time answering questions..
Emerald Elbow Jul 24, 2013 @ 7:08pm 
Originally posted by duck:
I rather have them concentrating on releasing the steam version of the game than wasting their time answering questions..

Answering a question takes seconds. Your statement is empty and a waste of time. Stop being being a fan boy.
keldroc Jul 24, 2013 @ 9:31pm 
Pinball FX 2 answering you doesn't make Pinball FX 2 any less terrible. FarSight can be as quiet as they like as long as their product remains the best pinball sim around.
Emerald Elbow Jul 26, 2013 @ 2:56am 
Pinball FX 2 is an excellent game. It's obviously more on the video game side of things, where as arcade pinball is a simulatrion, but it's not like Arcade Pinball get's it 100 percent right. Nothing is like the real thing.
duck Jul 26, 2013 @ 11:49am 
If they had to answer all the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ questions on all the forums they wouldnt have time to do anything else.
Pinballwiz45b Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:01pm 
Some of the Farsight employees respond to users' posts on pinballarcadefans.com . They're not really silent at all. They also respond on Facebook.
Emerald Elbow Jul 26, 2013 @ 2:36pm 
If they had to answer all the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ questions on all the forums they wouldnt have time to do anything else.

It would take seconds. You are using hyperbole and acting like a miserable person.
duck Jul 26, 2013 @ 11:03pm 
Originally posted by Underthemilkyway:

It would take seconds. You are using hyperbole and acting like a miserable person.

And it would take seconds to find your answers on google, theres even a site dedicated for all the latest news and questions you might have on this game, but no lets start whining because they dont reply on the forum you want them to answer on...
Pinballwiz45b Jul 26, 2013 @ 11:25pm 
Hey. Listen up. LATE AUGUST RELEASE. 27 minutes into the interview.

http://game-wisdom.com/podcast/the-pinball-arcade
charron.aaron Aug 14, 2013 @ 8:17pm 
Hey Pinballwiz45b, Nice to see you here too...I haven't opened steam in forever, but now that TPA is in beta, I'm excited to see it released here.

They answer plenty of questions on pinballarcadefans.com and seriously, underthemilkyway, anyone who answers you, you respond quite venemously.
RaShCl Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by Pinballwiz45b:
Hey. Listen up. LATE AUGUST RELEASE. 27 minutes into the interview.

http://game-wisdom.com/podcast/the-pinball-arcade

They say its a posibility, so saying late august could still be wrong
it could even be september or even december.
who knows,
And since they are also busy right now with ps4 version i couls see that they rather go for that release first, since it has lots more effects and better textures sells better.

Pinballwiz45b Aug 15, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
The PC version will eventually contain graphics like those of PS4. But not within launch.
Makaveli Aug 15, 2013 @ 8:19pm 
I have to drive an hour to play good pinball. Please release this ♥♥♥♥ing game. I am getting real mad. I beg of you, dont you understand I need this! You release for the MAC but no love for my PC! Come on NAO!!! WHY U DO THIS TO ME!?
Kyur Aug 16, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
Originally posted by Pinballwiz45b:
The PC version will eventually contain graphics like those of PS4. But not within launch.
Wait, are you saying the PC version won't have the best up-to-date graphics of TPA, while there is a better version being developed for the PS4 ? Or did I get you wrong here ?
Pinballwiz45b Aug 16, 2013 @ 9:35pm 
That same lighting tech used on the PS4 will eventually be ported over to the PC version, optimized for DirectX 11. But not yet. Hopefully it'll be ported over when they finish the PS4 version first.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 15 30 50