This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Pinball Arcade
dach4457 Jun 22, 2013 @ 12:44pm
T2 kickstarter
If you might be interested in chipping in for T2 . Nice Video describing how the tables are made and the cost of licensing.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-terminator-2-judgment-day
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
dach4457 Jun 28, 2013 @ 10:56am 
Just a little bump for this thread. Please chip in ; even a one dollar pledge is shwoing support.
PC version of TPA is on track for Steam release in August T2 will be part of the season 2 pack if the kickstarter succeeds. ( Sept release is planned on all supported apps if it is kickstarted ; Testers of the early beta versions of T2 loved it.)
Pinballwiz45b Jun 28, 2013 @ 1:35pm 
Come on guys. You know you want it. $1 won't hurt.
Tigershark1968 Jun 28, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
I love what you guys are all doing. Have 100 bucks on me. You deserve all the support you can get. Preserve all these wonderful tables for future generations to enjoy them like we enjoyed them when we were young.

Everyone that can afford it...please donate to this most worthy cause to keep the early roots of gaming alive.

NoTanFightFan Jul 1, 2013 @ 1:08pm 
I want the Data East - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball table and the WWF Royal Rumble Pinball table. I know, Everyone wants something else. Not as interested in the T2 Table though. But, maybe I'll pitch in because I like the variety.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50