This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Pinball Arcade
miseryguts38 Jun 12, 2013 @ 3:07pm
So do we actually have a release date yet..?
Or is it still, when it's ready etc.. seems like PC gamers have been waiting for this for what seems like forever, don't know about the rest of you guys.. but I'd long since got sick of waiting & had forgotten all about it, until a friend recently told me there was some activity (really!)
I just hope for Farsight's sake that they can get this out sooner rather than later as I suspect my ennui is not unique.
Last edited by miseryguts38; Jun 12, 2013 @ 3:08pm
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Kain Jun 13, 2013 @ 10:52am 
It was mentioned somewhere that PC Beta would begin anywhere from the middle of June to the end of June. I haven't seen any updates since then and it's certainly possible that the date could have been pushed back. There's no guarantee of getting into the Beta anyway.
Pinballwiz45b Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:26pm 
It's still set for later this month...stay tuned!
J0int Jun 14, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
take my money plz
12db State Variable Filter Jun 14, 2013 @ 12:35pm 
I'm loosing my mind will Circus Volitaire be available on day one?
Lord Pox Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:11am 
What LMA said. Between Cirqus Voltaire and Star Trek TNG, I can't give them my money fast enough.
Pinballwiz45b Jun 21, 2013 @ 7:54pm 
"PC/Steam: Since our Steam Greenlight several months ago, we’ve been hard at work creating a Steam version of the Pinball Arcade. We’re happy to announce that the first Beta build of the Steam platform was released to internal test this week! We will be conducting a closed public Beta of the Steam version in July- if you are one of our Kickstarter backers entitled to Beta access on the PC platform, watch your email for information on how to get access! We are targeting an August release for the Pinball Arcade on Steam with all of the current table packs available."
Morbus Jun 24, 2013 @ 9:54am 
I can't wait for it!
Alex Atkin UK Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:56pm 
It seems odd that the Steam version is "only just" in Beta. They way they talked before it sounded like the game was already working and tested just awaiting acceptance by Steam.

Sure it makes sense that they didn't do that until Greenlit, but still its frustrating after waiting so long to get the game accepted.
12db State Variable Filter Oct 25, 2013 @ 5:58pm 
They now have a release date \0/ yes!
Last edited by 12db State Variable Filter; Oct 25, 2013 @ 6:17pm
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50