This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Pinball Arcade
70sGamer Jan 19, 2013 @ 4:02am
Please green light this folks. I posted game info.
I have this on my android phone and it's the best pinball sim I've ever played. Would LOVE to have this on my pc via Steam. There are a BUNCH of different tables and the physics and graphics are incredibly real and faithful to whatever table it is that they are emulating from the real world. These tables are all modeled after tables that were around in the real world as physical pinball tables from the past.

I copied below from their site about the android game to save ya some time. Hope it helps get this on here.

---

The best classic pinball tables now available for purchase on your Android device!
This month, No Good Gofers™ is being featured and is available for unlimited play.
Pinball Arcade features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams®, Bally®, Stern Pinball®, and Gottlieb® together in one game. Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail.

Star Trek: The Next Generation™, Twilight Zone™, Scared Stiff™, Big Shot™, Elvira and the Party Monsters™, No Good Gofers™, Taxi™, Harley-Davidson™ Third Edition, Creature from the Black Lagoon®, Black Knight™, Monster Bash™, Gorgar™, Circus Voltaire™, Funhouse™, Tales of the Arabian Nights™, Medieval Madness™, The Machine: Bride of Pin•Bot™, Ripley's Believe It or Not®, Theatre of Magic®, and Black Hole™ are all available for purchase from within the game.

Each month, regular updates will add on classic pinball tables for purchase like Twilight Zone®, Attack from Mars™, Space Shuttle®, Pin•Bot™, Big Shot™, (and many others for years to come!) along with online tournaments and additional modes to challenge yourself and compete against your friends coming soon.

Our goal is for the Pinball Arcade to become the most realistic and comprehensive pinball game ever created. Please support us in our efforts to preserve these tables and join the indelible part of Americana that is pinball!