Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Pinball Arcade
Tim 22. dec 2012 kl. 4:01am
Business model
Is this game going to be free-to-play with paid tables, like on mobile, or is it going to be one payment for the game with all the tables?
Viser 1-15 af 26 kommentarer
< >
Dabeavis 22. dec 2012 kl. 9:12am 
The base game is $10, each DLC table pack is $5 (Each standard table is a $2.50 value).

There is probably going to be a free demo version, and "Table of the Month" is also a possibility.

If anybody thinks that's a steep price, there's always the Steam sales that can slash the prices of both games and their DLCs down a great deal.

TPA under common Steam discount figures

% off - Game - DLC
10% - $9.00 - $4.50
25% - $7.50 - $3.75
33% - $6.66 - $3.33
50% - $5.00 - $2.50
66% - $3.33 - $1.66
75% - $2.50 - $1.25
Tim 22. dec 2012 kl. 9:36am 
Hmm...I don't personally see that as a bad idea, but The War Z did the same thing and people didn't like it. Granted, people didn't like War Z for a load of other reasons...
Atlantis 22. dec 2012 kl. 12:20pm 
Well that is how it works with the mobile platforms, not sure with PSN nor iOS desktop. I would think that would be the case with the improbable PC release.
Tim 23. dec 2012 kl. 3:32am 
It's not. The Android version is free and the tables themselves cost money.
SC 24. dec 2012 kl. 9:36pm 
Interestingly I bought the Mac version for $10 and it actually included several tables which was a pleasant suprise.
Tim 25. dec 2012 kl. 3:25am 
I wouldn't be surprised, then, if the PC version does the same thing.
What tables were they, out of interest?
Dabeavis 25. dec 2012 kl. 6:37pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Phlum:
I wouldn't be surprised, then, if the PC version does the same thing. What tables were they, out of interest?
The base game has 4 tables, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Black Hole, Theatre of Magic, and Ripley's Beleive it or Not!. The rest of them are DLC packs of 2 (except premiums).

I expect the whole setup to be similar to the consoles, but with more frequent updates since that's what nearly every other steam game dev does with their current games.
Barbra Streisand 27. dec 2012 kl. 1:15pm 
Would tables we bought on other platforms (iOS for instance) be associated with an account and carry over to this version, or will tables have to be repurchased?
The Crazed 28. dec 2012 kl. 2:08pm 
irritates me that I must ask now! what is the price in €uro....
Tim 28. dec 2012 kl. 2:49pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Barbra Streisand:
Would tables we bought on other platforms (iOS for instance) be associated with an account and carry over to this version, or will tables have to be repurchased?

I made an account when I downloaded the Android version, so I would assume that table purchases would be tied to that account.
Dabeavis 1. jan 2013 kl. 3:14pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af The Crazed:

Base game is probably 7-8 euros and DLC is 3-4 euros (Based on currency conversions).
[SiS2] Sir Onyx 5. jan 2013 kl. 6:16pm 
sure you say the steam sales slash prices and they do but their not on every single day are they so you can't validate prices with the excuse of the steam sales
derKlaus 7. jan 2013 kl. 12:16pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af The Crazed:
I already own TPA on Xbox 360 and PS3, its 800 MSP on Xbox and 9,99€ on PSN. I gues the Steam Price will be also around 10€ for the Base game (including Tales of the Arabien Nights, Black Hole, Ripley's believe it or Not and Theatre of Magic on both) and 400 MSP respectively 499€ for Table Packs with two tables each. I haven't found the premium tables until now for Xbox and PSN The'll be a bit more costly i guess.
Shaneus 9. jan 2013 kl. 11:37pm 
Doubtful. There's no way of synchronising purchases across iOS and 360 or PSN or Android, so I doubt it'll happen with PC as well. I don't think there are any game titles at all (at least, there are very few) that are capable of even having things like high scores sync across different platforms, let alone purchases.
Tim 10. jan 2013 kl. 2:29am 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Shaneus:
Doubtful. There's no way of synchronising purchases across iOS and 360 or PSN or Android, so I doubt it'll happen with PC as well. I don't think there are any game titles at all (at least, there are very few) that are capable of even having things like high scores sync across different platforms, let alone purchases.

The potential is there, the means are there, but it's just not been implemented.
Viser 1-15 af 26 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50