Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

Pinball Arcade
Gamerblue 25 avr 2013 à 10h40
How long from Greenlit to release?
Was curious how long this game would take since its been Greenlit to release on Steam. I've been waiting a long time for the PC version.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 7 sur 7
< >
Gamerblue 25 avr 2013 à 10h39 
Also, I have a windows phone = no pinball arcade and I have no xbox, ps3 etc, so this is the ONLY way I get to play Pinball Arcade :-(
Gamerblue 29 avr 2013 à 12h12 
Being that the developers dont read the forums, I'm guessing a long time. Wish I could have faith in this company again.
SC 29 avr 2013 à 16h55 
Be more patient, you are the one who chooses to only game on a PC. When did you lose your faith with them? I mean, when you say 'again' it implies they have let you down in the past. Just curious what that was

I mostly play pinball arcade on my ipad, there is flipper lag on my mac as compared to touch but am keen to see what the PC version plays like!.
Gamerblue 29 avr 2013 à 17h05 
I forgot, I also have a Wii and WIi U, was announced for Wii U as a launch title, still not there
Pinballwiz45b 30 avr 2013 à 15h36 
They're aiming late May or early June. That's my guess, though.
ISYMFS 22 mai 2013 à 11h20 
Gamerblue a écrit :
Also, I have a windows phone = no pinball arcade and I have no xbox, ps3 etc, so this is the ONLY way I get to play Pinball Arcade :-(
havent found a good pinball on iphone either
Gamerblue 22 mai 2013 à 11h30 
MTNY a écrit :
Gamerblue a écrit :
havent found a good pinball on iphone either

You mean except for Pinball Arcade? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinball-arcade-free/id497189134?mt=8
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 7 sur 7
< >
Par page : 15 30 50