Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

Pinball Arcade
How long from Greenlit to release?
Was curious how long this game would take since its been Greenlit to release on Steam. I've been waiting a long time for the PC version.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 7 sur 7
Also, I have a windows phone = no pinball arcade and I have no xbox, ps3 etc, so this is the ONLY way I get to play Pinball Arcade :-(
Being that the developers dont read the forums, I'm guessing a long time. Wish I could have faith in this company again.
SC 29 avr 2013 à 16h55 
Be more patient, you are the one who chooses to only game on a PC. When did you lose your faith with them? I mean, when you say 'again' it implies they have let you down in the past. Just curious what that was

I mostly play pinball arcade on my ipad, there is flipper lag on my mac as compared to touch but am keen to see what the PC version plays like!.
I forgot, I also have a Wii and WIi U, was announced for Wii U as a launch title, still not there
They're aiming late May or early June. That's my guess, though.
Gamerblue a écrit :
Also, I have a windows phone = no pinball arcade and I have no xbox, ps3 etc, so this is the ONLY way I get to play Pinball Arcade :-(
havent found a good pinball on iphone either
MTNY a écrit :
Gamerblue a écrit :
havent found a good pinball on iphone either

You mean except for Pinball Arcade? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinball-arcade-free/id497189134?mt=8
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 7 sur 7
Par page : 15 30 50