Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Pinball Arcade
Gamerblue 25 април 2013 в 10:40сут.
How long from Greenlit to release?
Was curious how long this game would take since its been Greenlit to release on Steam. I've been waiting a long time for the PC version.
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
< >
Gamerblue 25 април 2013 в 10:39сут. 
Also, I have a windows phone = no pinball arcade and I have no xbox, ps3 etc, so this is the ONLY way I get to play Pinball Arcade :-(
Gamerblue 29 април 2013 в 12:12след. 
Being that the developers dont read the forums, I'm guessing a long time. Wish I could have faith in this company again.
SC 29 април 2013 в 4:55след. 
Be more patient, you are the one who chooses to only game on a PC. When did you lose your faith with them? I mean, when you say 'again' it implies they have let you down in the past. Just curious what that was

I mostly play pinball arcade on my ipad, there is flipper lag on my mac as compared to touch but am keen to see what the PC version plays like!.
Gamerblue 29 април 2013 в 5:05след. 
I forgot, I also have a Wii and WIi U, was announced for Wii U as a launch title, still not there
Pinballwiz45b 30 април 2013 в 3:36след. 
They're aiming late May or early June. That's my guess, though.
ISYMFS 22 май 2013 в 11:20сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от Gamerblue:
Also, I have a windows phone = no pinball arcade and I have no xbox, ps3 etc, so this is the ONLY way I get to play Pinball Arcade :-(
havent found a good pinball on iphone either
Gamerblue 22 май 2013 в 11:30сут. 
Първоначално публикувано от MTNY:
Първоначално публикувано от Gamerblue:
havent found a good pinball on iphone either

You mean except for Pinball Arcade? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinball-arcade-free/id497189134?mt=8
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50