This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Pinball Arcade
Gamerblue Apr 25, 2013 @ 10:40am
How long from Greenlit to release?
Was curious how long this game would take since its been Greenlit to release on Steam. I've been waiting a long time for the PC version.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Gamerblue Apr 25, 2013 @ 10:39am 
Also, I have a windows phone = no pinball arcade and I have no xbox, ps3 etc, so this is the ONLY way I get to play Pinball Arcade :-(
Gamerblue Apr 29, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
Being that the developers dont read the forums, I'm guessing a long time. Wish I could have faith in this company again.
SC Apr 29, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
Be more patient, you are the one who chooses to only game on a PC. When did you lose your faith with them? I mean, when you say 'again' it implies they have let you down in the past. Just curious what that was

I mostly play pinball arcade on my ipad, there is flipper lag on my mac as compared to touch but am keen to see what the PC version plays like!.
Gamerblue Apr 29, 2013 @ 5:05pm 
I forgot, I also have a Wii and WIi U, was announced for Wii U as a launch title, still not there
Pinballwiz45b Apr 30, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
They're aiming late May or early June. That's my guess, though.
panic™ May 22, 2013 @ 11:20am 
Originally posted by Gamerblue:
Also, I have a windows phone = no pinball arcade and I have no xbox, ps3 etc, so this is the ONLY way I get to play Pinball Arcade :-(
havent found a good pinball on iphone either
Gamerblue May 22, 2013 @ 11:30am 
Originally posted by MTNY:
Originally posted by Gamerblue:
havent found a good pinball on iphone either

You mean except for Pinball Arcade? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinball-arcade-free/id497189134?mt=8
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50