Тази игра получи зелена светлина от общността.

Общността показа интереса си към играта. Valve са се свързали с този разработчик, за да се придвижи излизането ѝ в Steam.

Asylum
AgustinCordes  [разработчик] 21 септември 2012 в 5:04сут.
Asylum now a Top 20 title! Steam users already having nightmares!
In just 10 days Asylum broke into the Top 50, but its foul steam of dread and decay keeps reaching new heights as we're currently in the Top 20!

We truly can't thank you enough for your support. If you want to help more, here's some of the things you can do:

- Share the game with your friends. You can share to your Steam timeline, or Twitter, Facebook and others.

- Add it to your Favorites. This actually works because it can increase awareness of the title.

- Consider adding it to your collection if you have one. Some collections are becoming highly popular and it's a perfect way to make games more popular.

- Leave a comment! Even if it's just a "Yay!".

This isn't just to boost our ego, mind you: more shares, favorites, presence in collections, and comments are crucial means to ensure that a game becomes popular. And with your help, I'm positive we can have Asylum greenlighted in the short term.

Again, THANK YOU!
Последно редактиран от AgustinCordes; 15 октомври 2012 в 1:19след.
Показване на 1-12 от 12 коментара
< >
I AM SHODAN! 22 септември 2012 в 3:56след. 
Definitely looking foreward to this game...
AgustinCordes  [разработчик] 22 септември 2012 в 4:02след. 
If Shodan approves, then we're good! ;)
Baznoc™ 22 септември 2012 в 10:39след. 
I want to play this game, please be as good to these developers and VOTE THIS UP! It's the Only thing I can vote for in good conscience, unlike politics.
cgngreenbadass007 25 септември 2012 в 3:29след. 
Congrats for reaching the top 50
AgustinCordes  [разработчик] 25 септември 2012 в 3:33след. 
Thanks guys, appreciate the support. We're now stuck on the #47 spot but still getting many visitors every day. Remember to help spreading the news if you can!
Bubbles 26 септември 2012 в 5:38сут. 
this is pretty late but I gotta say you guy's deserved this. :)
AgustinCordes  [разработчик] 26 септември 2012 в 5:39сут. 
Thank you, man!

Also, I hope Chaney is having fun.
AgustinCordes  [разработчик] 29 септември 2012 в 7:18сут. 
Join us in our new campaign to make Asylum more popular! We still need a major breakthrough to reach the Top 10!

http://asylumgame.tumblr.com
CR4CkH34D #StillNoCake 2 октомври 2012 в 10:33сут. 
Waiting for this game since 2010.. Heard of it on indiegameblog ! Hope it will release soon ! =D
AgustinCordes  [разработчик] 15 октомври 2012 в 1:20след. 
After today's approvals, Asylum is now a Top 20 title and we could among the next batch of Greenlit games! Please, keep supporting!
FUN Creators 20 октомври 2012 в 3:55сут. 
MUST be among the next batch
AgustinCordes  [разработчик] 20 октомври 2012 в 6:06сут. 
Thanks for the support! You guys are developing Guise of the Wolf, right? That is looking so good!
Показване на 1-12 от 12 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50