A Comunidade deu luz verde a este jogo!

A comunidade mostrou o seu interesse neste jogo. A Valve contactou o autor para iniciarem o processo do lançamento no Steam.

Asylum
Broham 26 Dez, 2012 às 16:35
Suggestion
Give this game coop!
I cant even imagine how awesome it would be then...
A mostrar 1-8 de 8 comentários
< >
AgustinCordes  [autor] 27 Dez, 2012 às 8:06 
Hehe... Asylum is not the kind of game that would benefit from co-op. It's a lonely experience that heavily relies on storytelling :)

Still, it would be nice to have a classic adventure game that requires two players to solve puzzles someday.
Bob The Magical Hobo 26 Mai, 2013 às 18:06 
As the developer your point is correct, but in my opinion facing a horror story alone, fun and freaky as hell, but sometimes with a coop it makes the scare even more exciting and also can make it hilarious
Arrogant Man 29 Mai, 2013 às 9:56 
I agree, I don't think co-op would be suitable for this. In my opinion it toally distracts for the immersion and horror.
Broham 29 Mai, 2013 às 12:35 
But what about us sissy's that need to have one of our stupid unreliable friend by our side to get scared and run away in diffrent directions and then try finding each other when scared ♥♥♥♥less? ;)
Relinquished 30 Mai, 2013 às 1:27 
Well if they can do it than why not? Surely Co-op will be a different option to take. Single player will still be open to you...
unstable 1 Jun, 2013 às 16:19 
After playing teaser I can't even imagine Asylum with co-op. It would be two different games- disturbing adventure in Lovecraft style and... What? Survival horror a'la Resident Evil?
But adventure horror for two (or more?) players sounds very intresting. Maybe it's good idea for next project?
Oro 12 Jun, 2013 às 4:03 
Co-Op would kill this game completely
Lawliott 23 Jul, 2013 às 16:42 
Its hard to scare your self infront of people. It needs lights out, thunderstorms outside and a cold room before you load it up. I used to play DCotE by firelight/candle light. Lets be fair, games aren't normally scary, and this kind of thing should rely on proper horror, not cheap-jumping noises. And having friends running around with you for moral support isn't going to make it any scarier.
A mostrar 1-8 de 8 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50