This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

ASA: Remastered Edition
JonnyƦedHed Oct 19, 2013 @ 8:09pm
unable to register the dll/ocx msdxm6.ocx
I've installed the game, and then tried to run the 1.2 runtime error patch setup, but just at the end of the patch setup I get: unable to register the DLL/OCX: DLLRegisterServer Failed; code 0x80004005

C:\Windows\system32\Msdxm6.ocx

My OS is Win7 64bit
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
The icehouse  [developer] Nov 27, 2013 @ 7:43am 
Hi JonnyRedHed,

ASA has not released on Steam yet so I usually don't do any support here. I hope you understand.
People should contact me through my website (www.simonmesnard.fr) or on the site where they purchased the game (Desura, GamersGate, Zodiac Store...).

I realise it might be too late, but I'll make an exception and try to bring a solution.

"I get an error about Msdxm.ocx when installing Adventure Maker or a game created with it (ASA is created with Adventure Maker).
--> The problem is probably due to the fact that the Windows Media Player is open. Closing the Windows Media Player and all the other open applications should solve the problem. If it doesn't, simply click "ignore" and continue with the installation."
Source : http://www.adventuremaker.com/help/troubleshooting.htm#MSDXM

Hope it works. If not, please send me an e-mail !
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50