Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

The Stanley Parable
Kobra Zer0 23. zář. 2012 v 1.37 odp.
Play the mod first or wait for the HD remix?
Yeah this game seems very intriguing and even tough i kinda got spoiled on the gimmick of the game i still want to see what's all the fuzz about. On the hand the HD remix may just to be the way to go if someone were to play for the first time, because you know it's probably gonna be a more refined experience. Choices, choices.
Zobrazeno 1-14 z 14 komentářů
< >
davidredsox1234 23. zář. 2012 v 2.36 odp. 
If I were to choose, I would want to play the first one, so I could get caught up. I still need the link to the first one though, so that would be very helpful if someone could show me it (if there even is one).
11/10 but would not recomend 23. zář. 2012 v 3.43 odp. 
You have to find it from an outside website. Just google it.
Project Potato 23. zář. 2012 v 7.03 odp. 
It was really short. The story was cool with multiple endings and you can find it on Desura.
Cakebread  [vývojář] 23. zář. 2012 v 11.38 odp. 
Personally I recommend waiting for the remix, some of the surprises might be ruined or tainted if you play the original first.
The Ax-Man 24. zář. 2012 v 1.29 dop. 
Cakebread původně napsal:
Personally I recommend waiting for the remix, some of the surprises might be ruined or tainted if you play the original first.

Interesting... the creator himself says to wait? I deliberately went out of my way to play the original so as to enjoy looking forward to the remix, and I'm sure I'll still enjoy it all the same.

I'd personally say play the original to make the comparison to the remix, and see what changes, but if anyone wants a complete surprise, wait for the remix to come out.
Hiyu, Enjoyer of Coffees  [vývojář] 24. zář. 2012 v 2.33 dop. 
Ravenhood původně napsal:

Interesting... the creator himself says to wait? I deliberately went out of my way to play the original so as to enjoy looking forward to the remix, and I'm sure I'll still enjoy it all the same.

I'd personally say play the original to make the comparison to the remix, and see what changes, but if anyone wants a complete surprise, wait for the remix to come out.
It won't be a question of "what changes". Oh no. It will be far more.
Cakebread  [vývojář] 24. zář. 2012 v 7.56 dop. 
Ravenhood původně napsal:

I think either way is a perfectly legitimate experience, I'm excited to see how people who played the original respond to the changes in the remake!
Marfin_ 25. zář. 2012 v 10.16 odp. 
It looks like The Narrator will change things up a bit this go around, so it will not be like playing the same game in high def. So I say go and play the current version and get yourself excited for this upcoming edition. =)
Draugen 27. zář. 2012 v 7.22 dop. 
Play the original now. It will just take about an hour or more, and also you will be able to get a feel of what this great game idea is about.
Hector the well Endowed 29. zář. 2012 v 12.19 odp. 
You can find the Stanley Parable at ModDB.com great site!

In God I Game původně napsal:
If I were to choose, I would want to play the first one, so I could get caught up. I still need the link to the first one though, so that would be very helpful if someone could show me it (if there even is one).
MiracleSword 1. říj. 2012 v 6.20 dop. 
I'd go about it the way I played Pokemon when I was a kid: Play the old one first, then see what makes the new one different.
Keavon 6. říj. 2012 v 10.31 odp. 
Play it. It's free. No idea how it would make spoilers or anything.
Xo Twiister oX 22. říj. 2012 v 2.31 odp. 
I belive that if there is more content in this version then wait for HD remix. i have played it before but i want to see what they have done in the new one
The English Gentleman 11. pro. 2012 v 5.16 dop. 
play it, from what i'v heard it will most likely be a sequil.
Zobrazeno 1-14 z 14 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50