This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Stanley Parable
Rysal5 Sep 3, 2013 @ 6:26pm
What's it going to be about?
Other than the whole Stanley and the Narrator like the original mod, what else is there?
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Paralogise Sep 4, 2013 @ 4:19am 
Well you have to track down the man who killed your girlfriend/wife/sister/father/dog all the while being pursued by a sense of foreboding/rightousness/aliens and come to terms with the fact that you are secretly the devil/homosexual/an orphan and using your inate powers of telekenisis/time manipulation to find precious minerals/get laid/kill space hitler.
Rysal5 Sep 5, 2013 @ 3:00pm 
Originally posted by SandvichKing:
Well you have to track down the man who killed your girlfriend/wife/sister/father/dog all the while being pursued by a sense of foreboding/rightousness/aliens and come to terms with the fact that you are secretly the devil/homosexual/an orphan and using your inate powers of telekenisis/time manipulation to find precious minerals/get laid/kill space hitler.

-_-
Terra_Byte Sep 10, 2013 @ 8:15pm 
this is the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story about the story...
about A man named Stanley.
KanayaMaryam Oct 5, 2013 @ 7:00am 
Originally posted by SandvichKing:

Unfortunately, it only takes 3 seconds to beat each ending. Good luck!
Zorlond Oct 12, 2013 @ 8:39am 
Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight
Last edited by Zorlond; Oct 12, 2013 @ 8:42am
KanayaMaryam Dec 30, 2013 @ 5:02pm 
Originally posted by Zorlond:
Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight Eight

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam- God, did you really type 'Eight' THAT many times? Jeez, get a hobby!
Terra_Byte Jan 1, 2014 @ 12:36pm 
Originally posted by CW:
Originally posted by Zorlond:

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam- God, did you really type 'Eight' THAT many times? Jeez, get a hobby!
Pal its called using copy (ctrl + c) and paste (ctrl + v). Also, please go whine somewhere else. An old thread is not the place to do that.
KanayaMaryam Jan 1, 2014 @ 1:19pm 
Originally posted by rdvl97:
Originally posted by CW:

Pal its called using copy (ctrl + c) and paste (ctrl + v). Also, please go whine somewhere else. An old thread is not the place to do that.

I was actually making a rather simplistic joke. You could use copy and paste, but really, not quite as practical to mention them in a simple joke (especially since the joke isn't a great one. I could think of other ones much better).

Also, I'm not whining. Actually, I'm almost laughing at the backlash I seem to be recieving from the likes of you.

Anyway, since you started first, I'll do my part in this ridiculous "Backlash War". I just moved my pawn in an attempt to counter your previous move.

Your turn, my friend.
Last edited by KanayaMaryam; Jan 1, 2014 @ 1:19pm
Terra_Byte Jan 1, 2014 @ 8:48pm 
oh... sorry i just get really tired of seeing these types of comments on steam and other forums.
carry on
KanayaMaryam Jan 2, 2014 @ 12:27pm 
oh... sorry i just get really tired of seeing these types of comments on steam and other forums.
carry on

I know what you mean.

Anyway, I was just attempting to start conversation with people.
Last edited by KanayaMaryam; Jan 2, 2014 @ 12:27pm
Rysal5 Jan 2, 2014 @ 4:50pm 
Originally posted by CW:
carry on

I know what you mean.

Anyway, I was just attempting to start conversation with people.

Mission Accomplished. ;)
Rysal5 Jan 9, 2014 @ 3:59pm 
Should I close the thread now? I mean, my question is solved, so there's no use in continuing this thread. What do you guys think?
Terra_Byte Jan 9, 2014 @ 9:02pm 
KanayaMaryam Jan 10, 2014 @ 5:21pm 
Originally posted by RuUp5:
Should I close the thread now? I mean, my question is solved, so there's no use in continuing this thread. What do you guys think?

I'd give it a week.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 15 30 50