Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

The Stanley Parable
Mr. Blue 12. čvc. 2013 v 8.18 dop.
ITS TAKING FOREVER
WHEN WILL IT BE OUT EXACTLY??!!
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 145 komentářů
< >
Tempus 12. čvc. 2013 v 9.02 dop. 
Dude, chill. It will come out eventually. I prefer that they take one more year so everything is perfect, than to rush it ;)
Mr. Blue 12. čvc. 2013 v 9.53 dop. 
ive been waiting like 2 years soo...
koolaroo 12. čvc. 2013 v 1.37 odp. 
Mr. Blue původně napsal:
ive been waiting like 2 years soo...
I've been waiting for like ten.
Worst. Sniper. Ever. 12. čvc. 2013 v 3.25 odp. 
I already played this game. I came back in time to experience the real life frustration people had in waiting for this game. It makes the game and life more enjoyable.

In fact, you're missing out on the Stanley museum of 2014. It was great. Or will be great. It is also not an actual museum.
koolaroo 12. čvc. 2013 v 3.43 odp. 
Worst. Sniper. Ever. původně napsal:
I already played this game. I came back in time to experience the real life frustration people had in waiting for this game. It makes the game and life more enjoyable.

In fact, you're missing out on the Stanley museum of 2014. It was great. Or will be great. It is also not an actual museum.
As the owner of the museum I would like to kindly ask you not to tell people that our "museum" is not actually a museum.
Mr. Blue 17. čvc. 2013 v 10.06 dop. 
well technicly its not a museum
RuUp5 17. čvc. 2013 v 11.00 dop. 
Dude. Indie games take a long time to make because they only have a few guys working on it. Whereas if you have a WHOLE COMPANY of workers, it shouldn't take more than a year and a half or so to make. Plus, if it's going to be an interactive fiction like the mod, they have to program each and every ending that they think the player might take. Do you think you can make a whole game by yourself in a year?
Cakebread  [vývojář] 17. čvc. 2013 v 12.46 odp. 
I can promise you without being patronizing or putting on a false "marketing PR guy" persona that the game is remarkably close to completion
koolaroo 17. čvc. 2013 v 1.17 odp. 
RuUp5 původně napsal:
Dude. Indie games take a long time to make because they only have a few guys working on it. Whereas if you have a WHOLE COMPANY of workers, it shouldn't take more than a year and a half or so to make. Plus, if it's going to be an interactive fiction like the mod, they have to program each and every ending that they think the player might take. Do you think you can make a whole game by yourself in a year?
I can make a game in ten minutes.
[senpai] kevansevans 17. čvc. 2013 v 5.49 odp. 
I find it funny that in an older topic the OP talks about how it takes awhile for developers to make a game because he is one and knows what goes down, yet here he is complaining about how long it's taking to finish.

Take your time guys, you can't rush perfection ;)
RuUp5 18. čvc. 2013 v 9.20 dop. 
koolaroo původně napsal:
RuUp5 původně napsal:

Would you rather have a game that looks bad and one you can make in ten minutes or one that's really put in some thought and hard work and takes a long time? I think this game is going towards the looks-good and perfect route.
koolaroo 18. čvc. 2013 v 11.06 dop. 
RuUp5 původně napsal:
koolaroo původně napsal:

Would you rather have a game that looks bad and one you can make in ten minutes or one that's really put in some thought and hard work and takes a long time? I think this game is going towards the looks-good and perfect route.
Um I was being sarcastic.
Mody {ZA} 18. čvc. 2013 v 11.49 dop. 
Cakebread původně napsal:
I can promise you without being patronizing or putting on a false "marketing PR guy" persona that the game is remarkably close to completion
Hope this question hasn't been asked to much in hope of not sounding like a total dillop.
Will The HD Remix be available on Desura?
RuUp5 18. čvc. 2013 v 8.35 odp. 
koolaroo původně napsal:
RuUp5 původně napsal:

Um I was being sarcastic.

Oh. Woops. My bad.
decimator1337 20. čvc. 2013 v 3.24 odp. 
Sigh... you can't rush art.
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 145 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50