¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

The Stanley Parable
carcinoGenecist 8 de Jun, 2013 a las 15:29
Can't we make this for linux?
I saw that this game does not have linux as one of the platforms it supports. Linux has better performance then a windows machine with the same specs in the games that have already been ported. If you do not make this game for linux also, then I wont be able to play it thus I wont buy it.
Mostrando 1-8 de 8 comentarios
< >
Gran PC  [desarrollador] 9 de Jun, 2013 a las 5:49 
I'm going to try to get a Linux port released at the same time as the Mac and Windows versions.
carcinoGenecist 9 de Jun, 2013 a las 12:28 
yay
Paer76 15 de Jun, 2013 a las 6:49 
HEEEEELLL YEAH !!
Doodad 16 de Jun, 2013 a las 17:31 
♥♥♥♥ING YEAH, MAN!
dancemasterglenn 5 de Oct, 2013 a las 19:25 
I was about to post about this, and thankfully did a quick search through these topics. :) Thank you for thinkng of us linux users!
Silent-Hunter 10 de Oct, 2013 a las 21:23 
I certainly hope it has Linux support! One more nail in the coffin for my Windows partition!
[CotF] KKiONI 11 de Oct, 2013 a las 10:39 
It worries me that the store page only lists Windows support as of this moment. Hopefully the plan is still as mentioned in June.
Half-Shot 11 de Oct, 2013 a las 14:39 
Publicado originalmente por CotF KKiONI:
It worries me that the store page only lists Windows support as of this moment. Hopefully the plan is still as mentioned in June.
Steam only list Linux in their store if its a 100% tested, working and stable build. Most of my games aren't on the store but do have Linux versions. So there is some hope.
Mostrando 1-8 de 8 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50