This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Stanley Parable
★PEDRO DA GNOME★ May 25, 2013 @ 5:16pm
Expansion Packs
I think there should be special expansion packs such as a new map, diffrent textures, diffrent narrarator voices, etc. do YOU have any idea's?
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
[SDWB!] xJuliusSeizurex May 27, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
I'm sure the game that mocks mainstream gaming's cliche story lines, plot holes, and other mistakes of the gaming industry will include a cliche, money grubbing tactic like that. Hopefully all content will be included.
Kanaya Maryam Jun 9, 2013 @ 3:35pm 
Personally, I think that different narratator voices and different textures would be sort of like trying to make the game like other games. The Stanley Parable is it's own unique thing. Personally, we don't need new textures. The game looks great currently. Besides, this is Stanley. Not Minecraft.
Anyway, new narrator voices I believe should just be included in the actual game. If you don't like his voice, there should be a few other options to choose.
New maps, however, would be a great idea. $2.50 to $5 for 1.
[SDWB!] xJuliusSeizurex Jun 9, 2013 @ 9:04pm 
Originally posted by CW:
Personally, I think that different narratator voices and different textures would be sort of like trying to make the game like other games. The Stanley Parable is it's own unique thing. Personally, we don't need new textures. The game looks great currently. Besides, this is Stanley. Not Minecraft.
Anyway, new narrator voices I believe should just be included in the actual game. If you don't like his voice, there should be a few other options to choose.
How could you not like his voice?
★PEDRO DA GNOME★ Jul 3, 2013 @ 7:16am 
Welp, hopefully, the only expansion would be new maps. The others? In-Game Options. <---Stanley Parable will need these.
Kanaya Maryam Jul 3, 2013 @ 12:00pm 
Originally posted by Chodes McGodes:
Originally posted by CW:
How could you not like his voice?
I never said I didn't like his voice. As a matter of fact, I think his voice is perfect. I was saying, if someone didn't like (which I doubt they could) they should have the option to change it.
DeltaAnarchyMV Jul 8, 2013 @ 9:49pm 
maybe stanley walking around city 17?
★PEDRO DA GNOME★ Jul 10, 2013 @ 11:12am 
Originally posted by Trainer Black:
maybe stanley walking around city 17?
♥♥♥♥ YES.
LeoIM Jul 13, 2013 @ 5:46pm 
city 17 stanley happened in one of the story arcs of the original game.
★PEDRO DA GNOME★ Jul 13, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
Originally posted by Leo:
city 17 stanley happened in one of the story arcs of the original game.
I know, but this as a full map would be great.
[DG]Cheese Jul 16, 2013 @ 6:03am 
in the zone of paying for expansion maps, you should just have to download them like addons for gmod. no money; just download.
★PEDRO DA GNOME★ Jul 19, 2013 @ 6:26am 
Originally posted by Cheese:
in the zone of paying for expansion maps, you should just have to download them like addons for gmod. no money; just download.
Sounds about right--Okay, just download. fine with me.
X-NintosPintalBean Aug 4, 2013 @ 4:04pm 
I have an idea: An expansion pack that blocks you from playing the game as soon as you buy the DLC, because who in their right mind would need DLC for such a (hopefully) beautiful game.
Last edited by X-NintosPintalBean; Aug 5, 2013 @ 2:23pm
★PEDRO DA GNOME★ Aug 5, 2013 @ 5:52am 
That would be funny XD Just call it 'Ultimate DLC' and it will force to massivly glitch the game, or get the game to crash. :P
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50