This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Stanley Parable
The Rewdew Oct 22, 2013 @ 10:10pm
Other possible endings? (for consideration to be added in a future update)
So i've played through all the possible endings so far, and started fooling around with the console (deleting doors, unlocking doors, and VERY serious table shopping)
So i've been formulating an idea for a few new endings.

1. If you delete the boards over the broom closet after you get in there twice, and unlock it using the console. The narrator will take you to the Serious room, and give you a 'talk'. After which, you will be restarted back in your office. And the broom closet will be covered with something that can't be removed.

2. An escape to the serious room? Maybe something hidden, like under the table, there is a keypad. With the code "8888" or something, then go down a super secret hole in the floor, that leads to an ending of some kind.

3. The elevator ending. Taking the elevator outside your boss's office will eventually lead you to an ending of some kind.

4. Trapped in the bathroom. When you walk into the 'executive bathroom' the door will close behind you, making you trapped in there. The only way out, would be to jump out the small window, and die.

5. Deleting too many doors will cause the narrator to take notice, and say thing slie "You see? nothing behind this one either, you really should stop deleting those" And "Stanley, stop deleting the doors. you might crash the game." or even "DAMNIT STANLEY! I SAID STOP DELETING THE DOORS!" and after that, "Well now look what you've done! you've gone and deleted ALL the doors, Bravo Stanley," And then restart.

That's all the other endings i could thing of at the moment.
I'll keep you guys (or Gals) posted if i think of any more.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Meekelis Oct 23, 2013 @ 8:25am 
These are all good endings. But I don't think enough people use console for these to make sense, now that it's almost completely cut out of the game. Furthermore, if people DID discover these outside the game, they'd want to try them which would lead to a lot of exploiting of TSP. Go on with suggestions, though.
Terra_Byte_Tech Oct 25, 2013 @ 8:39am 
you havent found all the endings lol
Kanaya Maryam Nov 11, 2013 @ 8:15am 
Originally posted by rdvl97:

Nor have you.
Terra_Byte_Tech Nov 11, 2013 @ 3:41pm 
Originally posted by CW:
Originally posted by rdvl97:

Nor have you.
nope :)