This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Sub Rosa
chunga Sep 24, 2013 @ 3:34pm
I'm making a gang.
Anyone want to join the group will be called the nine tailed foxes.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Bstar Oct 17, 2013 @ 12:51am 
totes
im in
Aniah Nov 27, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
Im going to kill every one of you guys...
Last edited by Aniah; Nov 27, 2013 @ 3:11pm
chunga Nov 27, 2013 @ 5:26pm 
alright
Originally posted by Dr.Vince:
Im going to kill every one of you guys...
Big Papa Dec 25, 2013 @ 9:56pm 
I'm sorry... but just the name of your group makes me want to eliminate it
chunga Dec 26, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
Originally posted by Flavius The Horseman:
I'm sorry... but just the name of your group makes me want to eliminate it
Why
sounds♥♥♥♥♥♥..but nice try tho
ill join the gang once i get use to the game because i'm only new to it
chunga Jan 23, 2014 @ 10:38am 
Originally posted by YellowHazopspartan994:
ill join the gang once i get use to the game because i'm only new to it
Alright
thx for your reply and just one question, when do you play Sub Rosa because i think we are a different country to eachother and i don't know what would be the best time to play together
chunga Jan 24, 2014 @ 2:19pm 
Originally posted by YellowHazopspartan994:
thx for your reply and just one question, when do you play Sub Rosa because i think we are a different country to eachother and i don't know what would be the best time to play together
I will probs do a update on are group
ok if we want to play sub rosa together, we have to do it without headsets/mics because i don't have one i only text chat in games, is that ok with you if we text chat instead of voice chat in sub rosa
chunga Jan 26, 2014 @ 5:24pm 
Originally posted by YellowHazopspartan994:
ok if we want to play sub rosa together, we have to do it without headsets/mics because i don't have one i only text chat in games, is that ok with you if we text chat instead of voice chat in sub rosa
Sure just chat me on skype. Tomtonteltel

Last edited by chunga; Jan 26, 2014 @ 5:24pm
but why not on steam, i could send you a friend request and that way we could talk to eachother sometimes
Mooing Jan 28, 2014 @ 2:35pm 
i'll join :D
Mooing Jan 28, 2014 @ 2:35pm 
in fact im going to play right now
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 15 30 50